Halloween...

"Erm..."

I was walking down the sidewalk, holding a red and black striped paper bag.
Tadase was with me. It was sort of awkward..He kept staring at me all the way back to my house.

"Thanks for helping me shop Pr- I mean King aha ha!" I chuckled.

"No mention it Amu!" He said as he dashed off.

I laughed and walked inside.
I was greeted by my eight year old sister, Ami. I sighed as my parents ran up to us with a camera.

"No more pictures please..." I mumbled as I went into the living room.

"But you have a party at your school! WE JUST NEED PICTURES!!!" Mom and dad screeched.

.................

Finally they were done with the pictures. I was in my bedroom, staring at Ran, Miki, Su, and Dia as they were flying around my room.

I got dressed into a normal outfit and mumbled how the party is going to be hectic and stupid.

I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Halloween parties...Yay...."

"SISSY! I WANNA GO WITH YOU!" Ami cried.

"You can't. Sorry" I told her. "You gotta be the awesome strong knight and protect mommy and daddy okay?".

"Why?" she asked.

"There are monsters creeping around and only YOU can save mommy and daddy!"

"Okay~!"
Ami then runs to the kitchen. Once she came back, I tried my best to hold my laugh. Ami had a pot on her head and she was holding a broom.

"Alright Ami. I'll be back soon, K?"

She waved to me and I left.

Halloween night...Agh..Besides I think my parents wanted to take her out trick o' treating so I guess that's okay.

I began to hum to myself until I saw a familiar face nearby.

Is that Ikuto? That can't be, he's still in Paris!

I quickly rushed past the boy, trying to hold my tears. It has been years since I last saw that..idiot.

I can still remember the day he left. How he told me that I need to become an adult...And he'll find me.

............

I entered the school grounds, staring at all the kids who were talking to one another. Inside I feel as if Tadase would hate me on what I was wearing. But why would he care? He has a girlfriend. I entered the school and headed to the gymnasium. Everyone's eyes were on me...

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I stood at the long table with the black table cloth covering it, and where all the snacks and drinks took place. I grabbed a cup of juice and drank it quietly.

"Amu? Is that you?" I heard Tadase say as he walked up to me.

"Mhm.." I nodded.

I had a feeling he was mad. "You look like that cat!" Tadase hissed. "I thought you would forget about him by now.." he added.

"And why do you care? I know you're my friend and all, but you have a girlfriend already, so don't get angry over my decisions!" I shouted.

"I shouldn't have come here to begin with. But you were so nice and begged me to come. So your highness, I came as you ordered".

I noticed Tadase's Guardian Character, Kiseki popped out behind him. I sighed.

"Listen. I am not in a good mood. It was a long day and i'm tired. I don't want to deal with anymore stress" I said, trying to stop thinking about him.

Tadase nodded and apologized as well.

................

After a long night, I left the party. Really I spent an hour there and it got boring, so I kind of abandoned my friends but I have no regrets on doing so. I looked up at the pitch black sky, only one or two stars were shown.

The darkness that devoured everything insight gave me an unsettling feeling. I ran home after that..Until I heard my friends call my name. I stopped. I turned to them, seeing them all running up to me with worried expressions on their faces.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's an X Egg..." Yaya cried out.

"What?! Why are they back!?" I gasped. They shrugged. I pushed past them and let Ran, Miki, and Su show me the way. Dia was in my little bag, resting. As we got to the place, I saw a few X Eggs sitting on the ground, making their weird sounds.

"Miki! Let's go!"

"Alright!" Miki cheered. She stuck her tongue at Ran and Su right before we transformed.

"My Heart, Unlock!"

...................................

*After the flashy dancing*

"Character Transformation! Amulet Spade!"

The X Eggs flew up and shot their blackish purple beams at me, but I dodged them all. But something was odd. It has been like 3 years since they perished, by why now?

"Colorful Canvas!" I shouted.

Once they got trapped into the colorful bubble, I then went onto my ultimate attack...

"Negative Heart, Lock on!"

"Open Heart!!"

Quickly, the X Eggs turned back to their normal heart eggs and I turned back to my normal self.

I sat there confused. "Why now?" I asked myself.

"Good job Joker!" Kukai laughed.

"It's not a laughing matter. They can't just appear out of no where without an explanation. They haven't appeared or caused trouble for about 3 years...Somethings up" I said seriously.

.......................

I went home after that weird mess. We plan to have a meeting tomorrow and try to see what that was about. We may not be guardians anymore, but we still help the community and the school as if we still were. And no new guardian bearers showed up during the past 3 years including now so technically we still count as the guardians of the school...

.......

As I laid in bed, trying to recollect my thoughts, I felt like someone was outside. I got up and went onto my balcony and looked around the dark area, though I could not see anyone or anything. I lowered my head with disappointment and went back in.

I was hoping for my knight to come and save me...