I'm Having a ....... girl And Boy?!?!?!?!?!

Jade's Pov

  Ok me and Louis have been waiting to find out the gender of our baby. "Hello miss.Thirlwall and mr.Tomlinson. So today you are finding the gender of your baby. I'm I correct?" "Correct." Louis answered. Ok I'm just going to put the gel on and take a look. Ok?" "Yes ma'am " I giggled.

  The gel was COLD! The doctor newport moving the thingy around."I didn't see this last time?" "Um what are you talking about doc?" " Miss.Thirlwall and Mr. Tomlinson you guys are having twins.Girl and a boy." A smile grew on my face.I looked over at Louis . At first his eyes grew big and then smiled like and idiot . "We got to think of some names soon !" He whisper/shouted very excited .

At the house

Perrie's Pov

  Me,Zayn,Jesy,Leigh-Ann,Niall,Harry,and Liam are waiting at my house for the news from Jade and Louis. I heard the door open and close. "So...?" "Me and Louis are having .....TWINS!" " We are going to be aunts !" Me and the girls (except jade) screamed . "Ww are going to be uncles !" screamed the guys . " Yo everybody calm yo tits we are not done ." (hahahah I just had to use it . It just popped into my mine -_-. ) " I have decided the godmother of my children which is ...... Perrie Louise Edwards." " Um excuse me for a sec. " I went to my room and screamed "Im the godmother . YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YAYAYAYAYAYAYA. !!" I went back to the living room dusting off my shirt and said " Ok continue" " Ok as I was saying Louis said that Zayn shoild be the godfather . " " Yesh" . To day was the best day ever!

Yay finally ok comment somr names I should use for the babies . One for the girls and onr for the boys . Kk bye