Cutting again

♬Louis' Pov♬

We were done with the meeting and now at the airport since Simon told us to pack because we were going to the airport after the meeting . "Umm so Jade haven't seen you un a long time *akword chukle* ". Wow so stupid have to act like that in front of the girl you liked for 3 years now . " You to Louis. Um I heard you are in a relationship with um Eleanor ?" she said kind of sad. I wonder if she's jealous? Maybe .

♪Jade's Pov♪

Im so sad and jealous. Why did i even say that . "Um really good i guess ?" I just nodded my head "Un louis im going to go the bathroom "

I ran and ran until i saw the bathroom . I locked the doir after checking if anybody was here . I went threw my bag abd found a razor i haven't done this since Xfactor ..................

♬Louis' Pov♬

I followed Jade to the bathroom . When she closed h door i heard a click meaning she locked it . I put my hlear against the door . "Ahhhhhh" I heard her scream . I took out a bobby pin from my pocket that i found earlier and picked the lock. I found Jade on the floor in a small puddle of blood i took out her phone and called Perrie............

Hey guys I updated okay . So go to my friend rheanna6's account and read her stories .Kz bye

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

VOTE

ALSO

LOVE

LOUIS

AND

JADE

UR

AWESOME

BYE

LUV

YA

PEOPLE

AND

WATCH

NINERS

VS

PACKERS

TODAY

HARRY

IS

HERE

IN

SF

CLOSE

TO

WHERE

I

LIVE

BYEEEEEEEE

Love It Allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें