Chapter "Sentimental Journey"

Steve, before serum, and the man that had hit on Bree in the bar, were outside in the alley.

Steve held up his fists. "I can do this all day."

Bucky punched the man in the face, making him fall into a wall.

Alec stood behind him, pushing the man away down the alley.

Alec and Bucky helped Steve stand.

Bree walked toward Alec, Steve and Bucky.

        ✯     

Chapter "World of Tomorrow"

Bucky, Alec and Steve were getting ready to aboard the trains to head out with the other soldiers.

Everyone was saying goodbye.

Alec and Bree embraced.

"We're gonna be okay," Alec told her.

They pulled away.

Bree pointed at Bucky and Alec. "Look out for each other." She looked over the three boys. "Come home unharmed or I'll lay a hurt on you worse than any soldier will."

Bucky, Alec and Steve gave Bree a salute in acknowledgement and goodbye. "Yes, ma'am."

Bree, Bucky, Alec and Steve all smiled.

        ✯     

Chapter "Search and Rescue"

In the Hydra base, Bree broke the hold Johann Schmidt / Red Skull had on her throat. 

Schmidt used his extra strength to throw Bree past Steve toward the gap.

Bree started to fall.

Alec and Bucky struggled to catch her hands to save her. 

Steve jumped across the gap, helping Bucky and Alec pull Bree up to the landing.

Steve: (voice over from the chapter Return) "What about you? You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?"

        ✯     

Chapter "Train"

Somewhere out in the field, Bucky was walking along.

Alec: (voice over from the chapter Return) "Hell, no." 

A sharpshooter was in hiding, targeting Bucky.

Alec was also in hiding, sharpshooting the other guy before he had a chance to kill Bucky.

Alec: (voice over from the chapter Return) "That little guy from Brooklyn that was too dumb to not run away from a fight."

Bucky looked toward Alec, nodding.

Alec nodded, reloading.

Alec: (voice over from the chapter Return) "I'm following him."