Ch. 6

I opened my eyes and looked to my right to see it was 7 a.m.  I checked to make sure no one had been trying to call me. No one had, surprisingly. I looked to my left to find Rayna asleep next to me. I smiled to myself as she was curled into my side snoring softly.

            I kissed her forehead and whispered ,'Morning beautiful," before trailing my lips down to her neck.

         "Mmm.. Duke what are you doing?" She said, blinking her eyes open.

        "Waking you up." I said kissing her softly. "I'm off today so about how I take you out to breakfast?" Surprised she wasn't hung over.

    "Sure. That sounds really nice. I'll call Gina and see if I can come in late or something."

     Shoot. I forgot she had to work today. I was gonna plan out a really nice day for us together. "If you have to go in to work it's okay."

   "No! Duke I really want to go out with you."

  I smiled at her. "Well okay if you insist." I watched as she went to call her boss and found myself smiling even more. I really liked her, I was glad I met her.

 "Gina gave me the whole day because I told her I was spending time with you. She must like you."

  'Well that was very nice of her." Rayna and me went our separate ways to go get ready. I was waiting for her to get finished because she was taking forever. I walked into her room to find her applying lip gloss. "Now my lips are going to look a girly pink." I whined.

  "Well good. Then girls will know you're taken." She said cutting me off guard with a big smacking kiss. Then she planted me against the wall to plant kisses on my neck. I fought back a groan, and I lost. I heard myself groan and pull her closer to me.

   "Good, now you have a kiss mark on your neck. Looks like your a taken man now  Duke. "

   I looked in the mirror and sure enough there was a smear of lipstick on my neck, but I didn't care. I left it on and then we headed to breakfast.

                                       ~~~~~~~ Later That Day~~~~~~~~~~

      Rayna and me had a great day together. I took her out for breakfast at Denny's. Then we went for a walk in the park. That was followed by a pretty nice make out session behind a tree in the park. Where I even copped a feel and she didn't yell at me. 

     After that I took her through some of then shops where I even bought her a silver colored, heart shaped locket because I was pretty sure she had mine. We then slipped into a photo booth where we took some silly photos. The last one was one of us kissing and Rayna took that one and put it in her locket. I put the necklace around her neck smiling.

     For dinner I took her to a nice Bar & Grill where we talked and laughed all night. Well we also drank all night. By the end of the night we were in a corner of the crowded dance floor making out with each other.

    "Mmm I'm your girl, right?

   "Yes." I said smiling resting my forehead against hers. "But let's make it official."

 ~~~ Wow I finally updated. So proud of myself! Well I hope you guys like this chapter. I already know what I want in the next chapter. It's just whenever I decide to type. Thank you to everyone who is reading this story it means so much to me! Hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment and let me know what you think will happen next. What is Duke suggesting? Guess you'll have to wait and see.