17) Disapeared (Part 2)

*Back at your house*

It's been almost a week now and Niall was back home worried sick about you. He had probably already forgotten about the fight you had previously. He had called you and texted you many times but you just ignored. He was starting to get wrestless and called everyone he knew. He asked people from your parents to your siblings to your lawyers, everyone. He called them all to see if they had even the faintest idea about where you might be, and when he finally called your mom she told him that you were with her. Later on that day, just after noon, Niall showed up your parents house. He rang the doorbell and you opened the door, slightly disappointed by the person who was now locked in eye contact with you. He leaned in to hug you, but you lightly pushed him off. He gave you a puzzled look before saying, "we need to talk". You walked into your parents dining and he explained literally everything to you. You had actually never heard anyone be more honest, truthful and open in your entire life. Everything was just a misunderstanding and he thought you had actually disappeared or left him. Of course you told your parents (along with everyone he called) that you were cool and the drama was over. All social media was trending with the good news of you two back together. You both went back to your house to have dinner since it was late now. You just talked in the kitchen the rest of the night, catching up the billions of words you hadn't said to each other during the course of the week. It was times like these you missed spending with your boyfriend.

Really hope you liked this one, tried to end it a bit differently. You know me always trying new things.

Remember to vote of you liked it!

- Madisyn xx