48) Saturday... I Guess

I woke up. It was 9 o'clock and my alarm had not gone off. That can only mean one thing; It's Saturday!

I get to sleep in and spend the day with my boyfriend, Niall. He's still asleep; mouth slightly open and hair spread across the pillow he was faced down on. Even though he was face-planted into the depths of a fluffy white pillow, his arm still spread across my back, as I was too stomach down half asleep. His warm hand draped over to my waist, hugging me tight; no better way to sleep in on a Saturday.

I got hungry quite soon, but still the longest I've gone without eating. I emerged from a daze, stretching out my arms and yawning. Niall got up right after me and we linked a yawn, aww.

We walked happily down the stairs, just embracing the Saturday atmosphere. We both made breakfast together, pancakes, stacked and drowned in syrup and melted butter.

We grabbed some chocolate cake and all other desserts we owned at the moment, and strolled through the kitchen to the living room.

What do we do now? Non other than a whole tv series in a single sitting; also known a 'Netflixing'. Tell me a more perfect Saturday with the perfect Boyfriend.

Seriously, comment a more perfect way. Anyway.. Hope you enjoyed, I'm not gonna force a vote out of you cause maybe you didn't enjoy. If you didn't then let me know, my writing has to be perfect for you amazing people!!

- Madisyn xx