Chapter Eight (8) Part 2 ......

Start from the beginning

“Come on” Tyler spoke and started to walk to the male section of the store.

I looked around and got a couple of shirts a pair of skinnies and boxers—not briefs, I stuck out my tounge to the package then turned around to see Tyler laughing.

What? I rubbed my face with my free hand, but he waved it away. I glared at him, turned back around and went to another section, I looked up and down at shirts on display and bumped into somebodies arm.

Joe.

I smiled at him—not huge one—but a friendly smile I shall say, and he stared at me, then mouthed the word 'fag' and walked away well at least that what it looked like, maybe it was a bad idea to come to the mall?

Nobody talked to me, they tried for a while but it gets kind of hard to keep on texting. So basically I was only walking with Tyler, was I pulling him away from his friends?

I lifted up my stuff onto the counter and pulled out my wallet from the back of my jean pocket. and handed her the right amount.

She gave me my change back, packed everything in a blue bag. Smiling again and actually getting one back I turned around to find Tyler. The girls were all giggling or something in the female section, pulling out my cellular device from my pocket I texted Tyler.

Owen                        Im going to go home, dont feel s'well. 

Even thought that was a lie.

I felt perfectly fine... Just not around lots of people--as in Joe

No effence to any of them, because most of them are nice, just not Joe. I dont really like him. I thought walking down the large white tiled halls in the mall.

When my phone vibrate I opened the message.

Tyler                       Why'd you leave with out me /: Where are you Ill give you a ride.

As much convincing and sweet that was, I didnt want him to ditch his friends for me. The lonley 'fag' 'queer' 'fairy' you know just the regular.

Owen                     Im ok Tyler, thanks though... I will take zee bus.

Without a thought, I put my cell on silent and put it back into my pocket, walking out the automatic doors and getting blasted by the rays of the sun. Squiting I got onto the bus I always see around the nieghbourhood and payed $2.85, recieving a bus transfer then claiming a seat near the back.

I was on the bus for twenty-five minutes and it was time to get off, pulling on the yellow string that wrapped the wire and the 'next stop' sign lite up. Standing I wobbled to the door and clamped my hand onto a pole.

The bus stop was only about five houses away from mine,

So I spead walked home, unlocked my door and walked in. I placed the bag on the kitchen counter and climed the stairs stupidly--like a bear, I knawed at the rug and tugged myself up, laughing. I opened my room door and climbed on my bed like a bear also, and then collapsing on it.

Its so comforting, only Im still dressed. I need to shed some clothes. So with that thought I unzipped my sweater and striped out of my jeans and put them at the end of my bed getting into the middle of it.

I closed my eyes, thinking about Tyler and the everyboy else, again. Wow. I dont fit in with anybody, curse you deafness.

I love myself, I do. But I feel like Im being held back because I am deaf, well gay too.. But I cant hear scratch. All I hear are my own thoughts, and when I talk to myself, I do.Tomorrow would be a whole different story, especially because Tyler was here again for two nights. But I could last that, only this night and tomorrow then my mom would come back. 

Mom.

Mommy.

I like that best.

After that thought, I closed my eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

Song - Hey Sexy Lady

Picture - All the people at the mall with Owen [The group]

Enjoyyyyyyy~!