Chapter 10- Marry Me

Start from the beginning

I nodded my head smiling, "I couldn't agree more." Macy answered smiling as well. Around the corner all the groomsmen were lined up waiting for their partner to arrive. They all looked handsome in their black suits, white button down shirts and pastel purple ties. Who looked even better looking was my date. Jeremy Coleman can pull off a dark gray, three piece suit, and baby blue bow tie any day. As long as he had that smile on his face girls would drop to his feet and make a sandwich for him.

I slipped my arm out of my dad's and walked over to Jeremy's side smiling. He noticed me coming and turned his body totally checking me out. I blush under his long, long gaze and grinned, "I still find it shocking to see that you can clean up nice. Aside from the normal tee shirt and jeans look from College." I joked straightening out his bow tie.

Without a warning Jeremy's soft, warm lips pressed against mine. By the time I realized it he pulled back smiling, "Hi." He simply said sounding breath taken. 

I laughed looking at him with a crazy look, "Hi." I replied like his with a giggle. I looked into his eyes searching for dilated pupils, "How much did you drink?" I asked teasingly, looking athim with my chin rose.

He laughed shaking his head, "I didn't drink anything. Why did you say that?"

"You seem very dazed." I analyzed placing my hands on his shoulders.

"I just forget that you can always look ten times stunning all dressed up." He replied with a wink. I blushed again hearing his compliment. Hmm, looks like I'm getting my monies worth on this date.

"And to think I thought you just enjoyed kissing me." I bantered with him as he brought us to our place behind one of the partnered couples.

I instantly frowned when the guy in front of us turned his head smiling at me, "Sexy as always." Jimmy winked at me.

I rolled my eyes frowning, "Obnoxious as always." I replied, "And I'm pretty sure you're two places ahead of us. Or did you're small peanut brain forget that?"

"I switched places just to be closer to you babe. We're going to have so much fun." Jimmy said smugly forcing a fake grin. He relaxed back into his know full smirk when he got my eye roll as a reply. 

"Just ignore him." Jeremy whispered in my ear and grabbing my hand to wrap my arm around his. I turned my gaze at Jeremy frowning. I hate him with a passion. I don't care if I loved him at one point in my life; I hate him.

Taking a great deep sigh I saw the big doors open to the church and music playing softly in the background. This was it. "I'm nervous." I panicked to Jeremy. Pouting and tapping my feet vigorously on the floor. I stared at the wooden doors of the church entrance with nervousness set in my stomach.

Jeremy chuckled brushing his fingers on the back of my hand, "You'll be fine just relax," he comforted.

"Don't let me fall or trip on my dress." I whispered when I saw the bridesmaid and groomsmen starting to walk.