Chapter 11

*1 year later*
Elizabeth's pov:
  Okay so me and Steven are still dating.
   He cheats on me with his ex Abby. But idky I still give him so many chances. I guess when you love someone that much you can't give up on them. But yeah.  He is such a fuckboy. Like everywhere we go he flirts with girls and girls slide threw his dms. But he says he is going to change to be with me but ugh I guess I'm not enough for him.

Steven pov:
   Me and Elizabeth are still dating.
        I'm so stupid I honestly don't know why I keep on cheating on her with my ex Abby. I love Elizabeth too much but I keep on cheating on her ugh!!! I need to change.   I have to change my player ways just to stay with her.
*messages*
Steven: hey cutie pie.
Elizabeth: I'm still mad at you!!
Steven: why? What did I do?
Elizabeth: wdym!? U know what u did mister!!!!
Steven: no I don't!
Elizabeth: When we went to go eat breakfast at Denny's the other day  (i didn't know what to say). U started flirting with the waitstress ( I don't know how to spell). And u got her number and u said that I was ur cousin!! That's why I left.
Steven: look babe I'm so sorry. I can change just to be with.
Elizabeth: Steven. Idk I have too many chances. U hurt me a lot
Steven: come on please let me take u somewhere tmr!?
Elizabeth: fine!
Steven: okay but tomarrow be ready by 6:00 am and wear something comfortable ok.
Elizabeth: okay bye see u tomarrow.
Steven: goodnight love u.

Elizabeth pov:
I turned off my phone and Layed some basketball shorts and a t shirt. And of course my sports bra and underwear on my bed And I got in the shower.
*20 mins later*
I turned off my light and slowly went to sleep.

I had nothing else to do so I decided to update. Well I want to say thank u to those u take their time and ready my awful story it mean a lot thanks you and goodnight.💤💖