Chapter 9

Steven pov:
So it's Sunday and I'm going to be hanging out with Elizabeth today and I want i want to tell her that I like her so I want it to be perfect.
*messages*
Steven: Goodmorning 💖
Elizabeth:Goodmorning☺️
Steven: I'm excited for today
Elizabeth: same but where are we going?
Steven: okay first we are going to the movies at 6:00 pm
Elizabeth: okay. I'll see u later

Elizabeth pov:
Okay so Steven is taking me to the movies. Can't wait TBH
I go to my moms room to tell her where I'm going and I see a note.
*note*
Hey honey I had to go in work early this morning I left you 200$ if u are doing something with Brandon and Aron or if ur doing something with Steven. Oh and I also left you 20$ more bucks so u can go buy yourself food Kay bye honey love you.

I ran downstairs and put my hair into a bun and put on my sweater and shoes and grabbed my phone and the 20$. I see Steven on his porch txting or something. He looks up and he sees me.
Steven: hey Liz where are u going?
Elizabeth: I'm going to in n out you want to come?
Steven: of course just let me grab a sweater and my money.
Before I could say anything he ran inside before I knew it he was outside
Elizabeth: well that was fast Steven: well I mean it's in n out
Elizabeth: true Steve
Steven: well I see I have a new nickname.
*skips walk to in n out*
Steven pov:
I told Elizabeth to go find us a table while I order is food. I sat down and just went on snapchat I took a picture of Elizabeth and caption it " breakfast with this gorgeous women today😻👑💖" ugh I want her to be mine already I just hope she likes me. Her smile her laugh her body everything about her is amazing I swear she makes me happy. I never felt like This before for any girl I ever dated.

Elizabeth pov:
I went on snapchat and saw Stevens story it was a picture of me with the caption that said "breakfast with this gorgeous women today 😻👑💖" I laughed and told him to delete it and he didn't listen. So I took a picture of him and put " breakfast with his ugly ass today😒💖" Brandon saw it and txted me
Brandon: hey Elizabeth why are u with him? Elizabeth: because he is my friend why do u care?
Brandon: we are BFF and he is a fuck boy I don't want u getting hurt.
I just read it cuz I didn't really care .
They called our number and Steven went to go get it.
I was happy cuz I was hungry. Of course I went on snapchat and took a picture of the food cuz duh who wouldn't. I took a picture of Steven biting his burger and put "😹💖" and of course he did the same thing. I saved that picture and put it as my lock screen cuz he is cute.
*skips to 5:00*

Steven pov:
It's almost 6:00. I'm done getting ready for the movies and just waiting for a txt from Liz telling me she is ready. I'm wearing a grey and black adidas shirt with some dark blue jeans.

Elizabeth pov:
I just got out the shower and did everything I need to do. I'm wearing my grey and black adidas shirt with some dark blue jeans and my high top black converse. I just txted Steven I'm outside his door and we just got in his car.
*skips car ride*
We are watching civil war right know I'm saving the seats while Steven is getting the popcorn, icee's and candy.
*middle of the movie*
I can tell that Steven was staring at me so I just looked at him and he just smiled. He put his arm around me and I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my face and we kissed for like 10 seconds. We both looked at each other and smiled then watched the movie.
*car ride*
The way home was silent I was just thinking of the kiss he gave me.
I closed my eyes for a little bit and when I opened them we were at the top of a cliff the view was amazing. I look at Steven and he said lets go outside I said okay.
I look at some tree and It had. Table with flowers on it.
Steven: look Elizabeth since the first time I meet u I had feelings for u and once I got to know u I'm like dam this girl is perfect. Your laugh ur smile ur hair your eyes ur body ur personality is just perfect. Elizabeth Reyes would you like to make me the happiest man alive and be my princess my girlfriend?
Elizabeth: OMG!! Yes of course Steven I will love too be your girlfriend😭💖.
Yes I was so happy that he asked me ugh I'm glad he is mine. I took a picture of us kissing and put " dam got to love this boy😭💞 5/23/16💓" I put it on snapchat and Instagram.

Steven pov:
Yes she yes😭💞 I'm so happy she is my everything. I took a picture of us on snapchat and put "best girlfriend ever 💖 5/23/16" I posted it on Instagram too.
*skips to The rest of the night and the car ride*
Steven: goodnight love 💖 I'll txt u when I get inside
Elizabeth: okay goodnight my love💓
*they kiss*

I make long as chapters but I hope u guys like them and don't forget to vote.