Erza!?!

A/N: Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliff hanger but we are back for more lol, enjoy this
________________________________________
"ERZA IS BACK!!! AND SHE DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY!!"
You start to panic a little bit but when she walked in she look like a normal person. You look over to see Gray and Natsu hugging acting like they were friends. She says...
    "Well I think I left the guild in better shape when I left."
She looks straight at Natsu and Gray, with an angry glare. She says..
    "Natsu, Gray, Lucy we need to go on a job request because we need money."
You look for anyone by the name of Lucy. You see a blonde haired girl  two inches shorter than Natsu. She says.....
"Ok Erza, are you picking or is one of the boys going too?"
"I will be picking and who is that over there."
She looks over at you and Gray walks up and says...
    "This is a new member that just joined, and Erza I was wondering if she could be apart of our team."
    "That's alright with me as long as they don't mess up on anything important,"
She walks up to you and says...
    "By the way my name is Erza Scarlet."
    "Thank you Erza, go pick the job and come get me and the others when you have picked something."
    "Will do Gray, see you later."
She says while Gray starts to walk up to you. He had a happy expression on his face, like he was really excited to have you on their team.
    "Well everything is good with Erza she will pick up a job and get back to us."
He says with a happy tone.
    "Okay, then what do we do in the meantime."
    "Just lounge around the guild hall, finally we have peace and quiet because Natsu and Happy aren't here."
    "Where are they then?"
    "They are at Lucy's place."
Erza said interrupting the conversation. Gray had a surprised but also stern look on his face, like she scared him.
"Well did you find us a job yet or did you just hear us talking."
"Oh I have pick a job and it is to help Galuna island with a pest problem."
"Why can't they take care of it, it's just a pest we're talking about."
"Oh it's not a pest it's Eisenwald, again."
"Oh, is it a S class job then?"
Gray says in concern.
    "Yes, it is and why are you concerned?"
         "Because if it a S class job then Y/N can't go with us."
"Oh, now I can see the problem."
They walk away from where you are standing.......
________________________________

If you like this story so far let me know and what other FT characters I should do!!