New Guild? New Friends? Old Friends?

Author's note
All ships will be in this story except for Gruvia, but don't worry Juvia will be in this story and still be her love crazed self. She just won't show up as often as she normally does.
Y/N = your name
Y/LN = your last name
Y/C = Favorite color
Y/BP = Body Part
F/M = Favorite magic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It all started, on a nice day in Fiore. Up on the hill there was a guild called Fairy Tail. It was one of the famous guilds.
Your POV

"Oh my gosh! It's Fairy Tail!"
You look on the hill to see the guild of Fairy Tail. You stand in amazement, then you hear footsteps behind you. A guy with pink hair and a guy with black dark blue hair are chasing each other. Heading towards Fairy Tail, one of them bumped into you and you fell over hitting your head, he stopped and turned around and helped you up and said...
"Sorry for my friend.."
He says sarcastically to the pinked haired boy who pushes the black dark blue hair boy out of the way and says....
"Hi, I'm Natsu Dragneel and this is Gray Fullbuster."
"Hi are you from Fairy Tail?"
Ya, we are. Why are you asking?"
"Oh cool, I want to join so bad, but I don't know how to get in."
"Ummmmm"
Gray says as if he doesn't know either.
"Well, why don't you come with us?"
"Ok if it's not any trouble for you and my name is Y/N."
"It's ok with me, Let's go, Y/N!"

You, Gray, and Natsu run up to the guild, Fairy Tail. Well of course Gray is trying to tackle Natsu. You question if do they do this all the time. When you enter the guild, Natsu makes a huge scene and Gray tries to stop him, but when Gray leaps to get him, Natsu somehow dodges his jump and goes head first into a table. He gets up with his hand on his head. Natsu is over there laughing so hard he fell over. Well, this broke out in a huge fight. Then a girl that you thought you have seen in sorcerer weekly. Says......
"Will you guys cut it out!"
She comes over to you and asks
"Are you new here?"
"Ya, but i do know someone in this guild but i can't figure it out."
The room got silent, you were confused and you looked around and wondered what was going on. You hear that girl say
"Oh, by the way my name is MiraJane Strauss"
"Well nice to meet you..."
You got interrupted by MiraJane saying
"Oh master, I thought you left?"
" I didn't, Gray and Natsu stop starting fights around here and you look new, what's your name?"
"My name is Y/N Y/LN, and yes but i am not a guild member yet.
"Well that will change soon. Oh how rude I haven't even told you my name. My name is Makarov and I am the guild master."
"Awesome, I think i might have met the most nicest people."
When you finished that sentence you hear a guy by the name of Max, comes running and saying...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for leaving it at a cliff hanger.
I know you guys hate it but in the next one you will meet someone very scary.
I will try to update when I get the chance okay, ok.
This is the first time I have wrote so don't judge
-Author~chan