first date

* warning: sexual content in this chapter*

I was at home getting ready for my date with andrew only to realize I didn't know where was going and now I don't know what to wear. I decided to call Andrew and ask. I walked over to my dresser and picked up my phone

he picked up on tha 3rd ring

(phone conversation)

Andrew: MAN WHATT!!

Me: Who tha fuck u yelln' at! u betta fix that shit and quick

Andrew: o shit by bad bae im kinda busy right now

me: busy with what!? yo ass better not have no skanky ass slutes over there

Andrew:  bae chill it anit even like that I'm workin

me: mmmhhm ok

Andrew: so wassup ma

me: oh yeah were we going

Andrew: Thats a surprise

me: than how I'm supposed to know what to wear

Andrew: just dress casual

me: ight

Andrew: ight bae let me get back to this work love u

me: love u too bye

Andrew: out

*phone conversation over*

I walked over to my closet and decided oh my Gray and black jordans my gray long sleeve black skinny jeans and black vest with my jordan hoops. I did my make up and decided to curl my hair. I just got done with my last curl when the door bell rung I grabed my keys and walked down stairs and opened the door to reveal a very sexy looking Andrew.  I took this time to check him out he was wearing a grey muscle shirt that had his muscles lookin good enuff to eat. black pants and his gray and black jordan also.  "If your done checkn me we can go" he said with a smirk on his face I looked down blushing "yeah we can go now"

we got in his car and we drove off in a comfortable silence. 30 minutes later we were at the beach. Andrew got out the car and open the door for me "come on" he said grabing my hand. we walked untill I saw candles around a blanket and a little basket on top. we stoped and set down ontop of it "aww you did all this" i asked andrew "yeah u like it"  "yeah its cute thanks now what in the basket I'm hungry" andrew chuckled and pulled out chicken alfredo strawberries and a chocolate cake. he handed me a plate of food and I took a bite "mmm omg this is so good did you cook this dre" "haa yeah is it good?" he asked nervously "yes this is the best ever" "Thanks I had to do it like a 100 times to get it right."

after eating drew feed me a strawberry out his mouth which turned it a full blown make that was getting very heated. andrew layed me down still kissing my lips then my neck before making his way to the top of my shirt and took it off. he started to lick and suck on my nipples one then the other, then he worked his way down to my soft spot first rubbing my cookie..his mouth came diwn like it owned it..licking,slurpping nibbling..biting the lips gently, possessively flicking against my cookie..I was moaning and shaking like crazy. when I was about to come he sliped a finger in while still sucking the cookie causing me to arch my back and let out a low moan once my orgasm stopped he worked his way back up to kiss me softly on my lips. Andrew turned me around and bent me ovee so that u was on all fours. I braced myself as he rubbed his pice up and down my slit then thrusted into me. he gripped my hips tight, each stroke comming in hard enough to lift me on my toes. I humped back on him, feeling every inch of him so deeply in me. after we both came I rolled over and layed on andrew chest as he put a blanket over us and fell asleep with a smile on my face.