Chapter 13-Interview.

OUTFITS IN COMMENTS

1 1/2 months Later: New York City

OUTFIT 1:http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_112/set?id=99640963

    "And here she is!" the interviewer announced as I walked out to the stage. I waved to the crowd as they cheered. Once everyone got settled the interview got started. "First I want to ask you how are you doing? All this stuff come out on the news and no one heard from you.." "I'm actually doing pretty good, thank you" I replied, ignoring the last part. "So tell us what do you have in store for us? There were rumors you were going to be in a spy movie, but in your current state.." he trailed off.

    "Well I WAS going in a spy movie, but it would've taking 7 months to film. So when I found out I was pregnant I was forced to give up the role."Forced? Like you didn't want to give it up?" he laughed, some people laughed too. "Yeah, Paul and I actually had a little argument over it because I was so convinced I could be a pregnant spy" I laughed, the crowd also erupting in laughter.

    "So I take you like spy movies?" "Yeah I love them!" "What's your favorite one?" I thought for awhile. "I would have to say between Casino Royale and Spy Game." Some of the people cheered in the audience, liking the movies I had picked. "Let's talk about Paul now, you guys have been together a long time now. I think 7 years now?.."

    I nodded. "We've known each other for 8 years now but we've been dating for 6 years" I informed. "Lately you all have been in the news a lot more..would you like to explain?" "Well I know everyone heard of what happened last month. But.. I really don't want to get into any details" I explained. "I like to keep my relationship private. Although I will say that it did make our relationship stronger."

"Alright. There you have it folks, no juicy story here" he said. "Now we will have a question from Macy in the audience. A blonde teen with braces stood up smiling brightly. "Hi Lauren I'm your biggest fan ever!" she squeaked, which made the microphone make a high-pitched noise. I cringed. "I just want to know, what are you naming the baby? And is it a boy or girl?"

"I don't know what the baby's gender is, but I like the name Aaliyah for a girl and Zion for a boy." They asked a few more questions before the interview was over. I couldn't believe how many people asked questions about the argument. It got so frustrating at one point that I was ready to walk out. "People are so nosy.." I muttered. I went into my dressing room and went to the refrigerator. 

"Tell me about it"  Jay said walking in behind me. "We're going to be leaving in a few for your photoshoot, and Griffin wants to talk to you afterwards." I grabbed some water and a blueberry yogurt. I tuned him out and kept rambling. "I mean, do they really need to know what happened? And this was a month ago?!" I ate some of my yogurt.

    "You do know you and Paul have one of the best relationships in the celebrity world right? If I saw you guys got into a big fight I'd like to know what happened too." I ate some more of my yogurt. "I know, but I told them i wasn't going to answer questions about that and they still ask!..Just pass me my phone." He gave me my iPhone and i dialed Paul's number.

    I waited a few seconds, and Paul answered the phone. "Hey.." I knew the Ravens lost today, so he was going to be upset. "Hey..how do you feel?" I asked. " A little disappointed.." I handed my assistant the empty water bottle and yogurt cup.

    "You all played great today" I complimented. "We did play pretty good, but we'll have to play even better next week to win.." "It was a close game though 23-24 its only one point! You guys are the best team in the league!" "You always say that" he laughed. I smiled. "How do you feel?" he questioned. "Pretty energetic-" I felt the baby move and I put my hand on my stomach. "And the baby feels the same way."