Searched For You (Nakahara Chuuya)

Start from the beginning

But with another man.

You were sitting outside of a café, talking and laughing away with another man of yours. Chuuya felt his heart snap in half as he immediately sat on a random table and grabbed the newspaper that was provided to him from the restaurant and peeked over it occasionally. As he looked closely, he couldn't believe who the man was.

It was his old partner, Dazai Osamu.

Chuuya gritted his teeth as steams were pouring from his ears. He could not believe Dazai would take the women Chuuya has laid eyes on! How dare he! Chuuya grumbled curse words at his ex-boss as he pretend to read the newspaper. He suddenly heard a light chuckle from you, so he lifted his head from the newspaper. Chuuya felt his jealously rise as he saw Dazai feeding a bite sized cake to you. What made him even more envious was that Dazai reached over and put the strands of hair on your face behind your ears. He hated the fact you two were lovey dovey together. You stood up from your seat to go to the restroom for a awhile. Once you were out of sight, Chuuya stomped his way to Dazai, clearly pissed.

"Heheh, fancy seeing you here Dazai! What are you up to, on an afternoon date?" Chuuya sneered, acting confident. Dazai didn't even look at Chuuya and stirred the coffee with his spoon.

"Yup." He answered. An irk mark popped out of his head.

'What a short response...' Chuuya thought angrily. "Hmph! Fine then, enjoy your nice date with your girlfriend!" as he was about to turn back, Dazai stopped him.

"Chuuya."

"What?"

"Are you jealous?"

His face flushed as he stuttered. "U-Uh, no! No, I'm not! W-Why would I be jealous of you? Funny joke, Dazai."

"We broke up." Dazai suddenly said. A spark of hope instantly flickered in Chuuya's heart.

"Wait, seriously?"

"But then we got back together. I didn't mean to cheat on her." The way Dazai said it so casually annoyed the hell out of Chuuya.

"What do you mean you fucking cheated on her, you jerk?! Why did you cheat, huh?!" Chuuya grabbed Dazai's collar as he shook him violently.

"Um, is everything ok?" A gentle voice asked as the two dropped what they were doing. Chuuya's face turned pink. Dazai couldn't help but to chuckle at his old partner's reaction.

"I'd like to introduce you to an old friend of mine, Nakahara Chuuya." Dazai smirked as he ushered Chuuya closer to you. 

Chuuya was tempted to smack Dazai's head but he couldn't possibly do that in front of you. "I-I-I uh, it's um, n-nice to meet you..." Chuuya face palmed himself mentally on his forehead for stuttering so bad.

'Shit, I just made a complete fool of myself. Way a go, Chuuya! You fucked up everything now!'

You giggled on how awkward and cute he looked. "Nice to meet you, Chuuya san. I'm (L/N), (F/N)."

"So where are you guys going to now??" Dazai put his chin on his hands, clearly amused.

"W-What?" Chuuya looked at the two, dumbfounded.

"You know, like on a D-A-T-E, date." Dazai wiggled his eyebrows and grinned mischievously. Your face bloomed a little as Chuuya was confused to what was going on.

"Wait, but I thought you two were..." Chuuya pointed at Dazai and then to you. 

"Oh, of course not! We're just siblings!" You smiled reassuringly as Chuuya's mouth dropped open into a wide gape. Dazai fell back from his chair, howling with laughter.