A beautiful day in LA

"Katniss?" I hear.

I open my eyes and see Annie standing there looking at me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Come on, we're going to go out today." Annie says.

 "Where?"

"I don't know, for a walk somewhere."

Annie leaves and I decide to get out of bed. I go over to my suitcase and pull out some short shorts and a blue crop top. I have a feeling it will be hot out today.

After getting dressed I go downstairs and Annie and Finnick are in the kitchen and Finnick is flirting with Annie. Typical Finnick Odair...

"Where is Peeta?" I ask.

"Sleepin'." Finn says.

"I have an idea." I say with a smirk.

Annie, Finn, and I made a plan where we will sneak into Peeta's room, Annie and me holding a bucket of water and Finn with a hand full of shaving cream.

Annie and I are going to dump water on him and when he sits up Finnick will smack him in the face and yell,

"Smack cam!"

I fill up the water bucket with Annie and Finnick goes to find the shaving cream.

"Found it!" Finnick cheers running back into the kitchen.

"Ok lets go then." I say.

We go into the hall infront of Peeta's room and before we go in, I put my finger to my mouth to remind Annie and Finn to be quiet.

They nod and we go into his room. Peeta is laying in bed sleeping peacefully. For now....

Annie and I hold the water over his head and Finnick puts the shaving cream in his hand.

"One...Two...Three..." I whisper.

Me and Annie dump the water onto Peeta's face and he shoots up from his sleep. Finnick smacks him in the face and yells,

"SMACK CAM!"

We all run out right away so no one sees Peeta's reaction to all that.

After a few minutes of talking in the kitchen Peeta finally comes downstairs.

"What was that for?"

"Fun!" Me and Annie say in unison.

"Whatever.."

"By the way dude." Finn starts. "That was all Katniss's idea."

"Finnick!!" I yell.

"Why did you do that?" Peeta asks.

"I was bored. And becides, I haven't seen you in like what? Seven years? I needed to do something fun."

"Mhm.." Peeta mumbles.

"Lets go look around LA now.." Annie says sensing the discomfort between us.

We go outside the house and walk around. Las Angeles is pretty interesting....a lot of people in freak outfits and girls in almost no clothes. Lovely... Just lovely...

After a few hours of walking around we go to the beach and sit in the warm sand. I look at Peeta and I can tell he is still not pleased with me.

"Peeta, can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Sure." He says sounding monotone.

We both get up and walk towards the water.

"Listen Peeta, I'm sorry about this morning. It was childish and stupid."

"Don't worry about it. All fun and games."

"Yeah, I guess." I say.

"Now I get to have my revenge."

Oh shit... I'm screwed...

I turn to run away but Peeta grabs me from behind and picks me up.

"Put me down!" I shreak.

"Nope."

Peeta kicks off his sandals and I now know that we are going into the water.

He carries me into the water so I cling to him once the water is up to his knees.

"No. Don't do it. Please!" I beg.

Peeta lets go and I fall into the water. I could of held on but he is wearinga dry-fit shirt.

The water feels pretty warm actually, refreshing. So refreshing that Peeta should get wet too.

I jump out of the water since I couldn't breathe and just glare at Peeta.

"Lets just go back." I say.

We start walking and Peeta is in front of me so I jump onto his back making us both fall into the water. He gets up and gives me a look.

I run to Annie and Finnick and when I get there they are, kissing? What?

I back away and bump into Peeta.

"Look at Annie and Finn."

He smiles and I do too. Wow, Peeta has an amazing smile. Oh how I wished he liked me... Peeta can just get any girl he wants.

I am gazing at the scenery around me and I see an amusment park close to here.

"Hey look! An amusment park!" I say.

"Lets go tell the love birds then."

We rushed over to Annie and Finn who stopped kissing.

"I saw what happened." Finn says wiggeling his eye brows.

"Grow up. This is what I get for making that plan this morning." I say.

"Did you see the amusment park?" Peeta asks.

"Yeah we should go. But you guys need to change first." Annie says.

"Ok, how about you guys go change and Annie and I will wait for you at the entrance." Finn says.

The house we are staying at is only a few minutes away so that's okay.

Peeta and I both nod and go to the house. Once we get inside I change into a tank top and short shorts. I brush my wet hair and put it into a bun since we are going to an amusment park and it's still wet.

I go downstairs and check the time. 1:48. Only 1:48? Wow, I thaught it would be around 5:00.

Peeta comes downstairs in a T-shirt and shorts.

We walk to the amusment park and it's called America's Wonderland.

"Hey." I say once me, Peeta, Finn, and Annie meet up.

"Well, lets go." Peeta says.

We get in the amusment park and it looks pretty cool.

"What ride should we go on first?" Annie asks.

"The Laviathon!!" Finnick yells.

Great.. The scarriest thing here...

-------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry i am editing this chapter now!!! It got messed up after I posted it before!!

Hope you liked it though. sorry its short :(.

By the way.... I am Canadian so I dont know much about America.

America's Wonderland is in Canada but it's actually called Canada's Wonderland!!

Byee guys!

-Madison xx