He smiles and grabs my hand pulling me in the party. When we walk in Brendon and Luna are in the corner talking to Amro. I point over at them and laugh. " There's Amro." Then I pat Kales stomach and laugh. " Good luck."

He looks at me confused and smiles. " Why?"

His question is answered right when we walk over. Amro looks over and wipes his mouth off. " Somebody give me a napkin. That boy is fine." He walks over and puts his hand on Kales arm and squeezes. " Not as big as this guy over here." He points at Brendon and smiles. " But... he's still one hot piece of man."

I lean over and whisper to Amro. " He's a cop." Then I laugh as I look at Kale.

Amro puts one arm out to Brendon and one out to Kale. " Today is my lucky day. I've been a bad boy... arrest me Mr. Officers."

Kale stands there looking nervous as Amro bites his bottom lip. Then he throws his head back and laughs. " Umm. Nice to meet you Amro. I'm sorry but I forgot my cuffs on my bed post."

Amro shakes his body and then reaches out to touch Kale again but then stops. " I like this one." He looks at me and squeezes my arm. " Please, tell me that you will lick his abs for me later... you lucky hoe."

"Well, then... We'll leave you three hookers to your business... Come on, Brendon..." Luna screams over the booming music, dragging Brendon by his wrist, over to the dance floor."

I watch as Amro grabs onto Kales arm and starts pulling him away. " I must dance to this song." Then he looks at me and winks. " I'm borrowing this sexy boy toy."

Kale looks back at me as I wave at him. I watch Amro start to dance in circles around Kale as he stands there looking sexy and lost. Then I walk over to the bar and grab two beers. When I walk back over I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and a young guy is standing there smiling at me.

He runs his hands through his blonde hair and then takes a drink of his beer. I couldn't help but notice how his eyes looked blank. Like he was lost in his own little world. He reaches over and grabs a strand of my hair and starts playing with it. " You're looking a little lonely. I can entertain you."

I pull my hair out of his hand and try walking away, but he grips my arm and squeezes it. " Let go of me. I don't need you to entertain me. I'm here with someone." I grab his fingers and try pulling them away. " I said let go."

He looks at me with those empty eyes and then pulls my body close to his making me spill my beer on him. " Don't be such a tease." Then he runs his finger over my bottom lip. " I bet those lips taste sweet."

I put my hand on his chest and start pushing him away. " Like I said... I'm with someone you creep."

Next thing I know I hear Luna from across the crowd. " Oh hell no."

I see both Kale and Brendon start rushing over to where we are in the crowd.

This creepy guy must not notice them because he continues to try to put his hands all over me." You're so damn ..."

Before he can even finish he gets yanked away from me and pushed into the wall. Kale has his arm across his neck and looks back at me. " Are you alright?"

I look at him and nod my head as Luna rushes over to me." I'll kick the shit out of that penis face."

I grab Lunas arm and hold her next to me. " I think the boys have it under control."

We both look over when we hear a loud noise. Kale pushes the guy harder into the wall. " I don't ever want to see you put your hands on a woman like that ever again. I deal with scum like you everyday."

The guy grins and then starts laughing." Oh please... these hoes like to be touched like that. I bet she would've came home with me."

Kale shakes his head and then grab him and throws him to the ground. " You really shouldn't of said that about my girl." Then he gets down and puts his knee over the guys throat. " Apologize to her now."

The guy closes his eyes and tries pushing Kales knee away from his throat. " I...sorry."

Kale leans in close to him and then moves his knee. " What was that? I don't think that she heard you." Then he reaches down and helps the guy to his feet and points at me.

The guy walks over to me and looks at the ground. " I'm sorry."

I nod my head and then look away from him.

Amro grabs me and throws his arms around my neck. " That nasty hoe. Did he hurt you?"

I hug him back and let ut a nervous laugh. " I'm fine. It's fine."

Amro pulls away from me and smiles. " That sexy man of yours can be my hero anyday." Then he smiles as Kale walks over.

He puts his hand on my face and starts looking at it. " Are you ok? Did he hurt you? I'm sorry.. I should've been..."

I cut him off and smile. " It's not your fault Kale. This is a party and we're here to have fun. You were just doing what we came here to do. There will be jerks like him everywhere."

Kale puts his hand on the back of my head and starts playing with my hair. " I never want a man to touch you like that again. You deserve the best."

I rub his face and smile. " You're the best. I want you." I turn my face away from him and look at the ground.

He grabs my face and pulls it back up to look at him. " I want you too." He runs his thumb over my bottom lip and then reaches in to kiss me. I open my mouth when I feel his tongue touch my lips. I feel my whole body go weak under her firm touch. Take me home and do naughty things to me.. I'm bad.

We both pull away when Amros head pops up next to us. " Don't stop please. I was enjoying watching his lips move so perfectly."

We both start laughing when we look over at Amro fanning himself off. I grab Kales hand and pull him out to the dance floor. " Let's have some fun before we leave." I get ready to walk but my feet are no longer touching the ground.

Kale has me in his arms and starts walking away. " Can I take you home? I want to be alone with you."

I laugh in his ear and then kiss his neck. " Yes! I... would like that."He walks outside and opens the car door and sets me in the seat." Your house or mine?"

He looks over at me and queezes my leg. " I have a better place."Then he walks to the other side and gets in. He reaches over and runs his fingers over my face. " I want every part of you and I can't hold back anymore."

I feel my heart beat out of my chest as I speak the truth. " I want you.... I need you. You're touch drives me crazy Kale." I grab his hand and kiss on his fingers as they trace my lips.

I see him start to shift in his seat as he starts the car. Then he smiles and places his hand on my thigh. " You're beautiful."

I grab his hand and run my fingers through them as I watch him drive.

Is this it? Do I love him? Wait..... does he love me?

Well everyone... Could this really be it? Are they about to take it to the next step? I guess you will have to read and vote to find out. Oh.... and just so you all know, Lunas line about the three hookers was written written by TestedFate. Thanks for the help on that part girly :) She'll be working on a story soon everyone so be sure to check it out...