chapter 1

Waking up in the mornings is something I hate to do,  because when I do I go to the kitchen and  see him sitting at the table or watching tv in the den. I walked passed him "Well good morning to you too." Troy said, I noodded and started to cook me something to eat. I sat down at the table. I was right across from him. "we're moving." Troy said. I dropped my fork on my plate. "agian", "Troy we've moved so many times. Why can't we stay in one place?" I said Troy looked at me. "Pack up your stuff we're moving." Troy finished he walked towards our room and I followed him. "Where are we suppose to go!" I yelled at him. Troy sat on the bed.  "I don't know who you think you are, but you need to calm down.", "I got this trust me." Troy said as he started to put clothes in suitcases. "When are we going, we have to find a house... rent maybe.. where are we going answer me!!!" I screamed. "Look I got a place.. My place we're leaving tonight its not the for." Troy said. I didn't bother to waste my time with him. I walked out the room and grabbed my purse and my keys I turn around to walk towards the door to see troy beind me. He grabbed for the keys I moved towards the door going around him. Troy grabbed my waste and tug me back to him. "Amber drop the keys!" Troy yelled I was almost to the door when he grabbed my arm and swever me around the keys dropped out of my hands. I looked at him in the eyes, those brown eyes my phone rings in my pocket. Troy gets the phone and answers. He waits then speaks "She's busy right now." He hangs up.

** sorry if this chapter is kinda short but it filled up 2 pages in my note book *** (Troy in picture)