Lammas

You played with the ring that the guys had given you to symbolizeyour promising of your hand to them. It was (gold/silver) simple bandwith a (favorite gemstone) set in with a ruby and onyx on either sideof it, it was elegant and subtle complementing your hand and youfound yourself playing with it, a symbol of your promise to them. Youhad given them a ring to wear as well, in your island all the coupleswore an engagement ring not just one gender or another. Theirsmatched yours but was decidedly more masculine, they had a silveryblue color ring and a light purple gem to match your flag andsurrounding that were gems to match the color of their flag.

You guys were planning on having your wedding but had to decide whereto hold it and when. There were a lot of decisions plus some of theirbosses weren't' so sure they wanted to be married to you. Howevernone would stand for it, plus Ivan and Ludwig had threatened plentyto let it happen. You were theirs, not just one but all of them.

It was August 1st, Lammas, the first harvest of theseason. When all the hard work from spring and summer were finallygoing to pay off. Which meant you would be very busy andunfortunately wouldn't get to be around your loves for a few days. Ofcourse you guys had gone longer without seeing each other, beingpersonifications of countries and all but that didn't mean any of youliked it.

You had a quick breakfast and put on a pair of shorts, boots, and asimple tank top that was in the pattern of your flag over a normalcream colored camisole, corset, and cami. You pulled your(long/medium/short) (hair color) (curls/locks) back into a(bun/ponytail) and prepared to head out to work. Not only would todaybe hard work with the reaping and the storing-the canning, thegraining, etc-but also the most public of your festivals.

You were just heading out and bumped into a chest, looking up you sawyour fiancees. "What are you guys doing here?" You asked in shockquickly hugging them tightly.

"We are here to help you do your stuff babe." Alfred said beforegiving his heroic laugh.

"We wouldn't be very good fiancees if we didn't at least try tohelp you out, love." Arthur added as you smiled and quickly nuzzledinto them.

"Thank you!" You giggled tugging them foreword, "come on, I'llget you the scythes." You added, this would mean you guys wouldfinish sooner and you could have more time to prepare for thefestival. You actually had to perform for this as opposed to a HighPriestess or a Priest.

"Scythes? Don't you use technology?" Felicano asked as you shookyour head.

"Non. (No.) It is more love into doing it without technology, plusit makes better quality. It gives the energy back to the earth."You explain, "however if you don't want to harvest we need helpcanning, and grinding the grain, and all." You added with a smile,"or if you want you can be one of the ones that walk around makingsure that you keep the others hydrated or help with those who needhelp watching children.

It was about an hour before dusk when you all finished, you weresweaty but there was no reason to get a shower. As you walked home tochange you smiled at them, "I can't thank you guys enough forhelping me out." You said as you let them in, "I have to preparefor the festival, it's the most public of them all. I have toperform." You added as you walked into your room and startedpulling things out as they followed you.

"What is this one being about?" Ivan asked as you pulled off yourshirt and camisole. They all froze but you didn't notice as you weretaking off your clothing.

"It's when the sun moves over for the moon. It's when days getshorter and fall and winter come." You said with a smile, "I haveto call down the moon and all." You added now naked you put on yourwhite panties, and cami before starting to put on a new plain white.

"That is very improper! Prease keep your clothes on!" Kiku saidblushing madly as you stopped in the middle of lacing your corset.

"Seriously Kiku? Your engaged to me and your scared to see menaked?" You asked with a smirk as he blushed even darker, in truththey were all blushing. You finished up lacing then busking yorucorset that was, like your other underclothing and your cami, virginwhite. You then pulled on a virgin white dress, it was structuredlacing up the front in sliver, it reached midcalf and was a scoopneck with the sleeves being structured to your elbows then being freeflowing down half way down your forearm, from your waist to thebottom of the dress was free flowing as well. You pinned your hair upand slipped on some sandles.

"It is almost dusk. The festival starts then, it is to celebratethe moon and water." You added as you walked with them. When youreached the beach that the festival was the majority of the islandwas there. You gently kissed all of them, "Ich liebe dich! (I loveyou!)" You said to them before going to do your calling down themoon.

You slipped off your shoes and took a conch, the pale pink and almostflesh tone made it feel almost alive in your hand though the creaturethat once called it home had abandoned it long ago. You walkedforeword until the water reached your waist, your dress flowingaround your (skin tone) strong legs. You dipped the shell and lookingup into the beautiful moon that was big and beautiful and fulltonight, you began to say the prayer in yoru native language.

When the prayer was done you lifted the conch above your head andpoured it onto you, cleansing yourself, and you being thepersonification the entire island itself as well. It soaked throughyour dress showing your corset. Once it is done you leave, the sandsticking to your wet feet as you smile to see them and walk to themafter saying goodbye to a few of your civilians.

"Ni hao. (Hello.)" You greeted them with a smile as they smiledback at you. They frowned as they realized that they could seethrough your dress and some easily sparked jealousy, aspersonifications of countries often did, Ivan took off his coat andoffered it to you.

"Here sunflower." Ivan offered as you raised an eyebrow inconfusion.

"Uhm...thank you Ivan, but I'm not cold." You assured as he putthe coat around your shoulders and buttoned it anyway.

"We don't want you getting cold though, ja? (yes?)" Gilbert saidpatting your head as Gilbird gave his cute little tweet in agreement.Matthew came up and lifted you into his arms bridal style.

"I'll carry you, eh?" He added walking along with the othersfollowing as you blushed darkly and hid your face in his neck as youfinally realized what was going on. You could see through your dressand they were being jealous. How sweet!

"How about we get home and I'll make some buttered chicken, roastedgarlic corn, and blackberry cobbler?" You offered smiling brightlyas Antonio, who couldn't read social situations, Yao who was verymature, and Lovino who realized something as well; you realized theywere jealous causing them to blush more and Lovino kept Antonioquiet. You held back your giggles, somehow, which did confuse Ludwigquiet a bit.

Everyone lovedthe last chapter which I thought wasn't that good. So watch this onebe a bit of a let down.