Confession No. 41: A Wattpad-Based Fan Confession

This is a different twist! A while ago (in February), a fellow Wattpadian by the username of Kittylover114 asked me to post one of her confessions in my book.

If any of you have confessions you want me to post and review in the book, I will be pleased to do it. Just PM me to do that, and when you send it to me, make sure it is in a paragraph (or so) format, just so I'm not confused. Thanks! :)
____________________________________

Confession Description: I ship Rosabella Beauty and Dexter Charming. I mean, they both seem dorky and cute. Rosabella loves nature and loves people for who they are. Dexter is dorky and kind. They would make a great couple!

Rebelliously_Yours' Take: I know I've already reviewed this ship (somewhat). But that was kinda negative. And once again, I will put my personal shippings aside to prevent any biased feelings.

After thinking about it and seeing all of the opinions, Dexter and Ro just might work! I can finally see another reason to ship them other than their similarities in optical accessories (a fancy way of saying "glasses), and that rocks!

My only issues are:

1. We haven't seen any interactions between them.
2. Daring might be Ro's beast.

But because Daring and Dex are brothers, and the Epic Winter dolls show that Daring and Rosabella might be hanging around together, we may be able to see some of that.

I judge a ship based on interactions and cutesy one-shots (wink wink), so we'll have to WAS (wait and see). However, this headcanon might actually work! :)

~Rebelliously_Yours

Coming Tomorrow: Confession No. 42: Maddie's "Craziness" (sent in by Puppy_Love444)