Sonic x reader

Requested by : That_Random_Psycho

The room was covered in a warm aroma, the light seeping in through the blinds of Saitama's apartment. The only thing that could be heard was your brothers heathy breathing next to you.
Fluttering your eyelids awake you roll over, pulling your covers closer to you. Almost drifting off a sudden thought came to you. '... Why hasn't my alarm gone off?....' Throwing your covers off of yourself, landing right on 'Tama's head you, making him shoot up with you. Picking up your phone you curse yourself for going to bed 3am last night. "Fuuuuuuuuuuccccckkk" pulling clothes out of your bag you run to the bathroom to get changed. "I'mlateimlateimlateimlateimlateimlate" echoed in the bathroom whilst the sleepy egg pulled the covers off his head and lazily got up. "Too early for this..." He groans walking into the kitchen and flicking the kettle on.
You put on a loose sweater that has the shoulders cut out, prying on your (colour) skinny jeans. Your hair is a mess you you decide a messy bun would do and lightly put on some makeup.
(Bzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzz)
Your phone goes off in the other room, Sai holding his coffee walks in and picks up your phone.
(Sonic💚 Calling...)
Can be seen on your screen, his blank sleepy face turns serious and a visible vein can be seen. "(Y/N) !!!!"
Hearing his voice you walk in acting as if you have no idea what he's talking about. "Yes my awesome big brother~" you smile slowly walking next to him. "Why's trash calling you?..." His face is shaded looking kinda sinister. "Oh hahaha...." You reach over and grab your phone answering it just in time.
"Hai!" Turning your back to him putting on your shoes.
Sonic- Where are you?! I've been waiting for almost an hour-
-I'm so sorry I slept through my alarm, I'll be there in 10, I promise!-

"Y/N?" Sai was still looking at you arms crossed, waiting for an answer.
Holding your phone away from your ear as you hang up.
"Oh haha, I'm seeing Sonic today... Strictly business, nothing else" you smile before grabbing your bag and waving to your brother as you leave through the front door.

After walking a couple of minutes you get to the place you had planned to meet. Seeing Sonic in casual clothing, sitting on a public bench you run over to him.
Looking up he spots you pacing towards him, distress painted all over your face, he stands up a with a grin on his face.
"You're late" he says as you stop in front of him.
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" You say wrapping your arms around his waist. Due to you living with your over protective brother you wasn't able to see your boyfriend for 2 whole weeks.
Blushing slightly he wraps his arms around you, lightly kissing the top of your head.
"Wanna get going then?" He says scooping you up holding you princess style. You grip on tightly as he runs at super sonic speed (pfffftt sorry had to).
For what felt like 40 seconds he stops suddenly, right outside his door. Hopping out of his grasp you stretch your arms, smiling happily.
"Taking to your place straight away? You work quick" you tease winking at him and giggling.
He just grins and swiftly pulls you in, picking you up wrapping your legs around his waist and lays you on the sofa, with him looming over you.
"Can you blame me... Haven't seen you in so long.." His voice deeper then usual as he leans down kissing your neck and lightly nibbling on your collarbone.
"S-sonic!..." You begin to blush, his warmth reminding you how much you missed him, as you hold him tighter.
Normally you would yell at him for being so full on and pushy, but this wasn't the first time you had done these kind of things with him.
Not being able to see him had taken its toll on you too as you have been craving him for weeks.
Letting out your cute whimpers he traces his fingers down between your legs, rubbing gently with two fingers. The friction of your clothes rubbing against your intermit area fills you with pleasure as your whimpers turn into moans, driving him crazy as the bulge in his suit became bigger.
Your lift your top over your head, exposing your bra and try taking your bottoms off, unknowingly pressing on your unlocked phone screen.
"How about me skip to the main event?" You smirk as you unbutton your clothing and slide them off, throwing them to the floor with your keys and phone falling out as you do so. Seeing you in barley any clothing makes him smile even more as he pulls his tight suit off with a blink of an eye. You giggle at his eagerness and gesture your arms out for him to get back on top of you.
He leans down and uses his finger to lift your chin up, kissing you deeply as his other hand gently squeezes your breast, earning a slight moan.
Without disconnecting your kiss he moves his hand down to in between your legs again as he moves your panties to the side. Breaking the kiss and breathing heavily you both gaze into each others eyes, your love for each other burning inside your chests and of course other places.
Pulling his underwear down his erect member is twitching with anticipation and excitement. Drooling at it you put your arms around his neck and kiss him again, wrapping your legs around his waist, pulling him in closer. His mind overcome with lust as he prods at your entrance, with a light thrust he enters slowly moulding your insides to his shape.
Unlocking your lips from his you gasp as the sensation makes you twitch slightly. Seeing your reaction he grins and quickly pulls out, earning a cite confused look from you. He then plunges himself back inside you? Reaching all the way to to the entrance of your womb. Gripping onto him harder as he thrusts into you more and more, the only thing you can hear from him is his heavy breathing and the occasional "fuck" between thrusts.
Leaning you you kiss his neck,
".. M-more.." You moan out holding your legs around him firmly. He smiles and lifts you up, holding you as you was as light as a feather and carefully places you down onto the rug on the floor. Lifting your legs up and pushing them to either side of you to, allowing easier and deeper access. Pushing his large member into you again, he continues to thrust even more, watching your erotic expression on your face.
The room is filled with your loud moans and breathing, your bodies becoming warmer and warmer with every thrust. His confident face tensing up as he try's to slow down.
"What's the matter baby... Been to long?" You say smirking.
His face goes back to its confident grin as he roughly grabs your breasts, pinching at your nipples causing you to moan louder feeling a tight knot inside you ready to burst. Smirking he leans down to your ear, his warm breathe giving you goosebumps.
"Your getting too confident for my liking.... I'm gunna have to teach you a lesson" he chuckles as he starts to thrust faster again, as he kisses down to your breast, latching on to your nipple, sucking it as he gropes the other one.
"S-stop you'll make me..." You moan as the pleasure gets too much for you, the knot inside you at breaking point, when he suddenly removes his lips from your nipple. Thrusting at the same pace but the rhythm get a lot sloppier, as you both moan almost reaching your limits he latches onto your neck with his teeth, biting down.
Your nails dig into his back as you yell out in orgasm, he grips onto you tightly as both of your bodies twitch. Thrusting a couple more times, riding out both of your climaxes.
Pulling out he slumps to your side, lying on his back on the floor side by side to you. Both out of breath, smiling.
"That was.... So good" you sigh out as you turn to your side placing your head on his chest, he wraps his arm around you, both of you cuddling on the floor semi-naked.
"We're never leaving it this long without doing it again..." He says nuzzling your hair.
As you cuddle up to him a huge gust of wind blows past you followed by a loud slam, scampering up you both turn to the door, to see your homicidal looking brother with his phone in his hand. Looking down you can see the
//Call ended//
Text on your screen.
"NO WAY!!" You blush will and cover yourself as he walks over to sonic, with one swift slap a Sonic shaped hole is cut through the wall as he's pelted across the city. The two continue to scream abuse and try to kill one another... While you sit in a corner dying of embarrassment. As Genos sits next to you taping your head for comfort.

---------------------
This was a loooooong one for me.
I hope it's okay!!

This was a request and my request box is still open for more, sorry for the latness!!

// bless little Genos T^T //

Will proof read and edit later