Saitama x reader

Panic filled your mind, what am I going to do? Why now?! Why today of all days.
The tap water was ice cold.... The boiler had broken. You looked at the clock, it's 8am already!! I'll be late for my interview. "Noooooo"

-------

Saitama jumped awake hearing a scream from his next door neighbour. Lifting himself up tiredly he could hear you stomping around saying "no no no no". Knowing you would probably burst into his apartment asking for help he walked to the kitchen.

---------

You run out of your apartment and go to knock on your bald neighbours door, to find it already open with him leaning against the door. "Can I pleeeesssseeee use your shower" you say, currently in your small bath towel and holding up the top part. His eyebrows raised and he suddenly blushed, looking to the side he grunted and motioned you to come in. You practically ran to his bathroom and slammed the door. Sipping his cup of coffee he sighed and shook his head of whatever perverted thoughts in his head.
You jumped in the shower washing your hair and body as quickly as you could, humming slightly at the warmth.

Hopping out of the shower you dried your hair and wrapped the towel around your body, looking around for your clothes... Fuck. You adjusted your towel and unlocked the door quietly, putting your head around to see saitama watching tv on the sofa. You tiptoed out of the bathroom and got to the kitchen. *just a few more steps*
"(Y/n) what are you doing?" Saitama said standing at the kitchen door, you jump almost dramatically and slide on floor. Landing harshly on your back, wincing in pain you groaned and opened your eyes to a red faced saitama above you. You leaned on your elbow trying to get up, the floor slippery from water droplets. Saitama snapped back to reality and put his hand out picking you up off the cold kitchen floor. Blushing madly you thanked him and went to go rub your back....when your towel fell down. Everything froze, your face turning bright red as the bald hero in front of you mirrored your colour and couldn't stop his eyes from wandering.
"Don't look!"You covered your chest and pushed yourself against him hiding your front parts away from him."What are you doing!!!" He said his arms in mid-air panicking. "I-i forgot my clothes a-and went to get them b-but I-I". You was cut off by the warmth of two arms wrapping around you. Saitama smirked and kissed your head, ever since your job had gone bankrupt you had been rushing off your feet to get a job, not even having enough money to eat properly.
You looked up confused to be met with the feeling of soft lips on yours, and his arms trembling around you. You kissed back putting your arms around his neck.
"Move in with me (y/n).." He said when you parted to gasp for air. "Huh?..." Slightly moving away he takes his hoodie off and places it over your head as you put your arms in. "Move in with me, you won't need to work all day just to pay for food... You can have my futon and.." He brushed his hand through your hair and cupped your face with his other. "It's been a long time since I've felt excitement, fear, happiness; but then you moved in. I watched you put your washing on the line with a beaming smile on your face, coming round everyday just to check I've been eating healthy and even sitting next to me watching tv so I wouldn't be on my own" he said with a big smile on his face, which shocked and made you the happiest you have ever been.
Wtf is happening? Like seriously? The guy you've had a crush on since you saw him was confessing?
Automatically you nodded and looked up at him "I'll move in with you..." You picked up your towel and and wrapped it around your waist.
"C-can I use your towel i-if that's ok..."
☆〜(ゝ。∂)
---------------
Uhh end?
Ok... So this was just a little draft I had and I thought I'll dust the cobwebs off it and publish it.
I was also going to do a lemon saitama x reader next with this little situation.

Hope you liked it, ;-;