Drake, Michael Jackson, and FORGET!

Kk soooooo I decided to also do quotes so here's one:

Can you hear those footsteps behind you ? Thats not me running after you, Thats Karma catching up to you.

- Drake

And here's just one more quote for today:

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

- Michael Jackson

Okay so here's a poem that I call: FORGET!

FORGET his name, forget his face, forget his kiss and his embrace. Forget the love that once was tru, remember now there's someone new.

FORGET the love that you two shared, forget the fact that he once cared, forget the time you spent together, remember that he's gone forever.

FORGET you cried the whole night long, forget him when they play your song, forget how close you once were, remember how he's chosen her. FORGET the times he used the phone, forget the times you were alone, forget he made your dreams come tru, remember he loves her and not you. FORGET the trails when he passes by, forget the times he made you cry, forget the way he spoke your name, remember things are not the same. FORGET the way he held your hand, forget sweet things if you can, forget the way he loved you then, remember he wont come back again. FORGET the times that went so fast, forget the times he said "our love will last" forget him completely or atleast try. just remember how he said.. Goodbye!

well that's it for today! BUUUUUUUH BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!