spongebob love

Ooookkkkaaayyyyy peoples time for some new poems I wrote today hope you like them!

This first one is called: spongebob love!

♥I love you more than Spongebob loves jellyfish, Sandy loves karate, Mr. Krabs loves money, Squidward loves his clarinet. But I need you like Plankton needs that krabby patty secret recipe!♥

Okay here's another one I call: too young, too old, too smart, and too fly!

♥Too Young For marriage , Too Old for Games ; Too Smart for Players & Too Fly for Lames♥

Yeah that one was short so here's another one that's not really a poem but a message for all of y'all bullies out there! Listen up!

•See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? ... He couldn't do it last night because he was too busy talking his best friend out of suicide.

•See that girl, with her face caked in make up? ... She's bullied, she needs to feel beautiful.

•She him, the one who wears long sleeves everyday? ... He covers his arms to hide the scars. •See her, with the cheap, hand-me-down clothes? ... Her family can't afford food for half the month, let alone get brand names. •See the girl who laughs and smiles at every little thing? ... She cries herself to sleep every night. •wonder why she never lets her friends over her house? ... Because she's afraid they'll see her dad passed out drunk on the floor, as always. •See thegirl who never brings a lunch? ... She's disgusted by her body. •See her, with the little waist? ... She goes to the bathroom and pukes up her lunch to stay that way...SO BULLIES SHUT UP CUZ YOU DONT KNOW WHAT COULD BE GOING ON IN SOMEONES LIFE!!!!!!!

Seriously bulling is going to far so seriously just stop it bullies... just stop!

Here's another one called: that girl is me

Theres a girl with a broken smile.

She laughs off the pain,

And hides her tears.

Well today she lifted her head, looked the world in the eye and said, fuck it. Yeah, that girl is me (;

That's it for today hope you liked it y'all! Well imma try to update tomorrow! BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE PPPPPPEEEEEOOOPPPPLLLEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!