Well This Day Got Interesting!

Hope you're enjoying it, more weird drama now so keep reading and hope you like it. :-D

As I waited for my eyes to adjust to the dim light of the sun I set my facebook up on my laptop. I looked hard in the mirror at myself and spotted a slit in my lip. I stared trying to think what could have happened last night to cause this painful cut and then my memory was set alight as I remembered the one with the blue eyes! We kissed last night, he must have bit me. But how did I not feel it? I must have been too entranced in the moment I didn't realize! It stung really badly now and I ran into the bathroom to see if there was anything to put on it. I couldn't find anything so I thought to myself "if I wait until 8:30 I could ask my mum to see what I could do."

So I sat down at my laptop and typed a new status for facebook. It said, "Should be an interesting day today!!" I got some people liking it and one commented saying "why? What you doing?" I answered with, "none of your business!! But its gunna be awesome!! I can feel it!" They didn't say anything else after that. My mum woke up earlier than I thought and I got my lip sorted out, she knew exactly what to use. It stung until it started to work.

She asked me what I had done to get such a terrible cut like this and I said, "I had a dream that I kissed someone they bit me and I must have bit it myself while sleeping."

She said unsure of the story, "someone else must have bit it for you because you can't bite your lip that hard!?! Are you..."

I cut her off as I grabbed her arms, looked deep into her eyes and said, "Okay! Leave it now and don't ask again" she nodded and went downstairs.

I got dressed and ready to go out. It was now half one and all he said was meet me in the Town Tiger, but not a time. I was confused! So I just set off to walk about until 5, 6 o'clock and then just sit in there until I saw him. I was stunned at how easy it was for my mum to leave the convo and not bring it up again!

As I started to head out the door when my mum stopped me and asked where I thought I was going?! I said, "I'm going out!"

And she said, "No!" I did the eyes thing again and it worked I went out of the house and she didn't say a word! I walked down the road and onto a long street down towards another street that led me into the town centre, where from there all I had to do was go across the town square and in to the club.

It took me about an hour maybe longer to get there and by this time it was three o'clock. I had until 5/6o'clock to be let in and meet him again. I was so excited that the time went pretty fast saying how happy I was to see him again. Before the doors opened a man bumped into me and I did the eyes thing on him. It worked and now I was confused. How could I do this? The doors opened and I got a drink and sat down at the bar.

I turned to head to the dance floor but was stopped. The one with the blue eyes was stood in front of me as a Black Veil Brides song played. I said loudly, "will you move? I wanna dance to my favourite band!"

He said sharply, "no! They play BVB all night dance later. I need to tell you something!"

I looked into his eyes and said, "Let me dance!" He looked at me and laughed.

"You've found out how to use that then!?! Ha! Well it doesn't work on me dear!" I asked him what it was and how I could do it, he replied with a simple follow me! So I followed him, oblivious to what was about to be said and done. He went into a very big room and said, "Like it? It's an old theatre room! You will stay here with me until later comes okay? Right then," he didn't even let me say anything before he carried on. "Okay, now what I want you to do is..."

"Wait! Are you going to tell me how I can do the hypnotic thing?"

He said sharply, "You are a vampire, okay?" I was stunned by what he had said and I replied with.