Well That Wasn't Weird!

Hello again! This is my second story and I have been working on this one for a while. It's a really long story that I have so far and I haven't finished it so yeah...Hope you like it, this one is about Black Veil Brides (BVB) and it involves vampires and maybe some gory bits. This story is about a girl who finds love and heartbreak in the same bottle! If you read the description you should get the drift. Also I am Laura! ^_^ Thank you for reading my stories and hope you really do like em! :-D

As I sat at my desk with my curtains open so I could see out of the window I saw something flash down the street. I looked but there was nothing so I look back down at the laptop, looking at BVB stars and logos! Then all of a sudden I looked up out into the night and saw two bright green eyes staring straight at me. I gasped and shuffled, it saw me and it disappeared! It was 23:30pm when this happened and I was still sat there stirring over the thing in the dark. When it happened I was on my laptop and watching Kerrang! On my TV. Paramore were on as Kerrang! Were talking to them.

It turned twelve and I looked up the street again, I heard footsteps then remembered that my mum wasn't in bed I calmed down a bit by that ushering thought. I look back out and saw four people walk down; one threw a stone because he saw me looking. The one who threw it had bright greenie blue eyes, but more green than blue. Another with deep beautiful blue eyes looked up after the one who threw a stone said something to the gang.

The one with the blue eyes looked, smiled and raised his eyebrows as he said something to the gang. All of the gang looked up and I quickly and uncomfortably closed the curtains, closed down everything on the computer and then closed the laptop down. I closed it and hopped into my bed and closed my eyes tight! I hoped that they would go; I looked out of the corner of the window so they didn't see me. They were still there talking. I looked a little harder and memorized all their faces apart from one that I couldn't see.

They started to part and I settled for bed. I said a prayer and turned my lamp off. I closed my eyes again, I felt like I was falling, falling into a deep hole! I felt a shake after four hours of falling; I woke up to find that there actually was a shake. I peered out of the window to find three of the men from the event a few hours ago standing there looking up smiling. A bright light shone onto them and they stood glowing for about 5 minutes.

They spotted me again and I found the one with the blue eyes in my room stood starring at me. He said sharply, "what did you see bitch?"

I shook my head innocently and very quickly saying, "nothing! I promise!"

He shook his head and said fed up, "yes you did I know your lying!" He looked deep, deep into my eyes and said again, "yep, why are you lying are you scared?" I shook my head again. He smile and said, "Well then, why waste that none fear!" He leaned forward and we kissed for about 2 minutes then he broke off and said, "So you enjoyed that, right? Well meet me tomorrow at the club in town. You know the one where the... oh it's the Town Tiger. Okay?" I nodded. I felt like I had no choice but to say yes plus I did want to do that again. I was about to say something but he was gone! I sighed and went back to sleep, all I dreamt about was him! I don't even know his name I thought to myself. I woke up at 7:30 am in the morning and then the thriller of a day started!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well I hope you enjoyed the first part, keep reading, it gets better
:-D

Comment, vote, add to your favourites, share it if you think your friends will like it and most of all please keep reading! :-) Thanks Abs<3