" Yes I actually am." I  said smirking.

" I think I know why!' She sing songed whispered in my ears so Harry and Ron wouldn't hear.

" What makes you think you know." I joked

" Because we happen to share that class with the Slytherins." She said wagging her eyebrows and laughing

I didn't even bother to deny it.

We made our way to Hagrid's hut where he then led us near the edge of the forest to show us hipogriffs. They were stunning creatures.

"Now will you all open your books to..." Hagrid started

" And how in the world are we supposed to do that?!" Draco said obnoxiously as he watched Neville getting attacked by his book.

" Why ye stroke the spine o course!" He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Draco raised his eyebrows as he stroked the spine of the book. I laughed as it started to purr.

" Oh, how silly we've all been!" Malfoy sneered " We were supposed to stroke them. Why didn't we guess!"

" I think they're witty." Hermione said sarcastically to us.

" Oh yes, very witty. Tremendously funny." Draco said.

" Shut up Malfoy." Harry said

"Ooooh." everyone said.

Malfoy then handed his bag to Crabbe who seemed to not be as strong as Draco because he had trouble holding it. Draco then strutted over to Harry and then started to freak out and pointed his finger in the air and saying " Dementor Dementor!"

I didn't fall for it. I just kept watching from the rock. I knew he was just trying to make Harry look like a wimp.

Everyone else though did fall for it and freaked out.

Malfoy then walked back to his friends and they pulled up they're hoods and started to mimick the look of a dementor. I restrained myself from saying " oh grow up." as I saw Hagrid gain our attention again With a pretty gray hippogriff named Buckbeak.

I stood back and admired them as Harry went up and tried to get one to bow for him.

Everyone was getting stressed out and afraid that he would hurt himself, when I had plenty of faith in him that he was fine.

I sat behind the crowd on a rock looking over at everyones reactions as they gasped and ooohed and ahhhed at Harry. It was comical the way they all did it in unison.

Suddenly Harry took off and flew on it. Everyone was yelling about how awesome it was until he was out of sight. Then everyone went back to their conversations.

Hagrid went back to his hut to get something, so I decided to have some fun. Truthfully, I needed to take out some of my anger toward the ministry. And I knew just the person to take it out on. I just wanted to have a little verbal fight, nothing physical, or magical. I just want to get rid of some of the pressure weighing down on me. I knew I'd regret it later, but I really needed this.

 I wanted to pick a fight with Pansy. I know I should be better than that, but I really didn't like that chick, and it was hilarious to watch her blush when she realized I could out do even her best come backs.

I strolled off the rock and intentionally walked right past her waiting for her to take the bait.

I saw Ron bust out laughing when he realized what I was trying to do, even Hermione smiled.