Demi's POV

I'm on my way to the lobby to meet Simon, Kelly and Valerie. I already know Simon from last the season of X-Factor and Kelly and I have been friends for a while now but I never had the honor of talking to Valerie King. We met before on red carpet events but we never had a conversation or something. I'm really excited. She got famous when I was six years old and she was around a month old so I grew up watching her on the TV. I wonder if she is nice...I mean she had her first photo shoot when she was a couple of hours old and started shooting movies just a week later. She grew up in the spot light and never got the chance of living a normal live.

 When I entered the lobby I saw my fellow judges talking and waiting for me. Simon was the first to see me.

"Demi! Hello. How are you doing?" he asked with his thick british accent.

"I'm doing great" I replied and pulled him into a hug.

Kelly and I already greeted each other when we got to the hotel two hours ago so we just gave each other a smile. 

"And you must be the famous Valerie King" I smiled at the teenage girl next to me.

"Yeah. It's an honor meeting you" she said politely.

She was soooo adorable. I hugged her.

"I hope y'all are hungry" Simon smiled "Let's go!"

We went to one of the hotel's restaurants. Luckily it wasn't one of those fancy ones. A woman led us to our table and gave us the menu. Pretty hard to choose... Everything looks so good.

Valerie's POV

I looked at the menu card nervously. Pretty hard to choose...Everything looks so fatty. I decided to go with the Ceaser's salad. I just gonna purge afterwards. 

We were talking and having a good time. I just played along. I was acting like it was no biggie to eat something. After lunch we said " Bye " to each other and everyone went to their own room.

When I arrived mine I started to freak. I had to think about all of the calories I had in my system. I ran to the bathroom and shoved two fingers down my throat. Everything I just ate plus some acid and blood came out within a minute. I fell onto the floor because of the pain in my mouth ( that acid stuff burns like shit ) and pushed my sleeve up grabbing my razor blade (I placed it on the sink right after I arrived the hotel a couple of hours ago). I ran it over my arms for like 10 times. Then I stopped and waited until the bleeding stopped and washed the blood away.

I changed into my favorite work-out outfit and went to my little gym. I really need to lose weight. 

After roughly 5 hours of doing sports I started to feel dizzy and got ready for bed.

I just layed there. Sometimes I wish I was normal. Just like every other girl my age. They didn't have to deal with all the shit that comes with fame. Okay I have to admit that there are some advantages. I can buy whatever I want and millions of people admire me. But what normal people don't get is that being famous is not that easy. Everything they see is the glamour and the clothes. But if you take a look behind the scenes you'll see the shadow side of fame. Next to your fans, are your haters. They are willing to do ANYTHING to make you feel like crap. Every single mistake you make, will haunt you forever. Days without sleep because you have to work... and there are a lot more problems celebrities have to face every day.

I drifted slowly to sleep.

------------------ the next morning-----------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP