"I wasn't sure you would wake up," Ultron told her. "I hoped you would. I wanted to show you. I don't have anyone else." Natasha sat up painfully. "I think a lot about meteors. The purity in them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild. I was meant to be new. I was meant to be beautiful. The world would have looked to the sky and seen hope, seen mercy. Instead, they'll look up in horror because of you." Ultron walked toward Natasha. "You've wounded me. I give you full marks for that. But, like the man said, what doesn't kill me..." A new, bigger and stronger suit for Ultron punched through the first Ultron suit, destroying it, ripping it apart, throwing it aside. Natasha slid back over the floor. "Just makes me stronger."

Ultron locked Natasha in a cell.

     Ⓐ     

In Tony's office, Bruce, Tony and Jax were working.

     Ⓐ 

Clint and Bree were sitting at the comms center. They could hear static from Natasha's comm piece.

Bree sighed in relief. "She's alive."

Clint typed away at the computer. "And I think I can track her."

     Ⓐ     

In Tony's office, Tony, Jax and Bruce continued to work.

"This framework is not compatible," Tony told them. 

"The genetic coding tower is at 97%," Bruce told them. "You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes."

Pietro, Wanda, Ana, Tatiana and Steve walked in.

"I'm gonna say this once," Steve told them.

"How about 'none-ce'?" Jax asked.

"Shut it down," Steve told them.

"Nope, not gonna happen," Tony told them.

"You don't know what you're doing," Steve told them.

"And you do?" Jax asked. She pointed at Wanda. "She's not in your heads?"

"I know you're angry," Wanda told them.

"Oh, we're way past that," Bruce told them. "I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Tatiana trailed off.

"It's nothing compared to what's coming," Tony told them.

"You don't know what's in there," Wanda told them.

"This isn't a game," Steve told them.

Pietro zoomed to unplug the systems. "No, no. Go on. You were saying?"

Jax pulled on a Gold Strike glove, aiming it at Pietro.

Pietro zoomed to aim the glove at Jax.

Tatiana threw a shocking device into Pietro's head, making him let go of Jax.

The light blast shot into the glass behind Jax.

Pietro continued to shake with shock, looking at Tatiana.

Tatiana used his words from the woods. "You didn't see that coming?"

Wanda used the red energy to pull the shocking device off of Pietro's head.