Cliffhanger much?

As soon as the drama starts, things begin to happen and BOOM, there's an immortal, extremely handsome guy, Da Qiao, in a B-actress's awesome house, Tian Jing Zhi. Things start to happen quite quickly. Da Qiao, who lived for 500 years, is looking for his enemy, who sucked up all of his blood and caused him to become a dormant for 100 years. Luckily, the actress revives the dormant body in a car accident. Da Qiao, indebted to the actress, saves her life with a kiss. As their relationship grows, Tian Jing Zhi becomes targeted by Da Qiao's enemy, who wants to kill Da Qiao. And towards the end, not like most of the viewers didn't know (especially because it was already shown in the trailer), the writers finally expose the antagonist, Hong Shi Guang. Hong Shi Guang, a successful businessman with a famous actress fiancée called Xuan Xuan(Tian Jing Zhi's best friend) , is determined to avenge his mother by killing Da Qiao, with an addition of extracting blood from Da Qiao in order to live. Skipping the kidnapping part, we find ourselves on the last episode with Xuan Xuan, Ye Chen (Xuan Xuan's boyfriend and Tian Jing Zhi's exboyfriend), and Tian Jing Zhi happily eating cake and drinking tea- despite not having Da Qiao by their side. Tian Jing Zhi suddenly needs to go to the bathroom. Somehow, she gets slightly injured and blood becomes seeping out. However, the wound quickly closes. A million questions plop in my head.
What happened? Is she pregnant? Has she inherited the immortality that Da Qiao has? WHAT!!??
Unfortunately, the last episode of season 1 ends with Da Qiao at an ocean, clutching his heart; ultimately, a big, fat, mean CLIFFHANGER!!!!!