I kept my usual cold poker face and looked at the man in the eye and gave him a bit of a surprise "My good sir...... Did you know your daughter has been drinking and having sexual relations with other men?" I asked smirking when I saw Shella's face and the man looked at her with wide eyes "Shella! Come Get In The Coach! Your Not Marrying Him But Your Cousin!" He shouted and took Shella away from me and brought her in the coach. I gave them a smile and a small wave before I closed the door shut and signaled the Coachman to go. I dropped the act and gaged before speed walking back into the Manor, I stopped when I noticed a letter on the doorstep. I picked it up and walked inside the Manor with the door closing behind me, I kept looking at the letter "(M/n)? What's that in your hand?" I looked up to see May walking up to me and I handed the letter to her.

She took it and looked at it "ITS FROM THE QUEEN!?!" I cringed again and May gave me a nervous smile. She looked back at the letter before opening it and started to read it out loud.

Dear My Little Dragon,
I hope you are alright? I've heard that Killer Spree had attacked at your Manor! I have a case for you, there has been a mysterious person roaming around and killing people before disappearing and leaving a pink blossoms on the victims corpses, people have been calling this killer "Mystery Blossom". I have assigned my Guard Dog to join you in the case as well, I hope you find who this killer is and bring him or her to justice.
-Sincerely yours, The Queen

May looked at me before nodding "YAO! Come Here!?" She shouted and we could hear small thumps coming towards us. Yao comes to us, his long sleeved red shirt with golden edges attached to his other "Yes May?" He asked looking at May who was smiling "We have another case! With Ciel and Sebastian again!" May said and Yao smiled "We need to go to Undertaker now!" May said walking out of the Manor with Yao leaving me alone in the Manor ".... And I just came in...." I mumbled with a pout before sighing and followed them out.

*/*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SEBBY'S KITTENS*/*

We looked at Undertaker who was laying on his coffin as he let out his usual laugh or crackle I should say "Now Undertaker..... I need your help with this case..... (M/n)" I looked at May before walking towards Undertaker and gave him the files of information I searched up. He took them and looked at them before crackling again "Hehehe...... There has been some incidents going around-" "MAY?! (M/N)?! YAO?!" A voice came from behind us making me turn my head to see Ciel and Dad in the doorway. I sighed and looked at May who was smiling "Hello to you too Ciel........ Now Undertaker, what were you going to say?" She asked looking away from Ciel.

Undertaker smiled widely and went over to me "Ahh..... The killer has been killing little boys around the age of 15, 16, 17, to 18 like this fine fello right here" Undertaker said lifting up my chin showing my neck "The killer would look into the boys eyes and take something valuable from them!" He said letting go my chin and I frowned. May looked at me worriedly "What if whoever the murder is would come after you again?" I chuckled "I don't think anyone would have known me by then......I was isolated from the world remember" I answered looking at May. Ciel walks in with Dad, Dad comes over to me and examines me closely making me back up "Geez old man......I know I'm that handsome but you don't have to harass your own kid" I said and Undertaker started to laugh like a manic.

Dad rolled his eyes and turned my head only to gasp and his eyes widen "Hm? What's wrong, Sebastian?" Ciel asked and Dad let go of my head and looks at Undertaker "Do you have a body?" He asked and Undertaker nodded before motioning us to follow him. We walked after him to a coffin that was open to show a boy about my age but human "You can check if you like" Undertaker said before Dad walked up to the corpse and moved his head to show a mark "What is that Sebastian?" Ciel asked looking at the mark. The mark was red and purple almost looking like a bruise, the mark was in the shape of a flower "That's a cherry blossom! We have those in our garden!" Yao said looking at the mark. Dad looks at me before roughly turning my head to them "(M/n)!? How Did You Get That Mark?!" May gasped in shock and I looked at her strangely.

I pulled my head away from Dad and glare at him, I swatted his hand away "I don't know.....must've got it from something" I answered May and Dad kept looking at the mark on the boys neck in the coffin. May looked at me before nodding then looked at Undertaker "Thank you for your help" she said bowing a bit before walking out of the funeral parlor with me and Yao behind her. "Probably we should head back to our Manor" Ciel suggested and I looked at May to see she was smirking "How about we have a contest? Our butlers, father and son competition" May asked and Ciel looked at her then smirked "Sure, we'll have it at my Manor" Ciel answered before walking to a carriage.

I looked at May before whacking the back of her head "You know, it'll be kinda fun..... Ya know being with your dad and stuff" Yao said tugging my pant leg. I sighed and let them go in the carriage, I closed it and went to the front and took the reins. I saw Dad wave from the front of the carriage in front of me and took off, I followed him still thinking about our case.

SMALL THIRD POV
Little did all of them know, they were being watched by a cloak figure standing on top of a roof, the cloak figures (e/c) eyes watched the two carriages before chuckling "I'll be to see you again, my love" the figure said before disappearing and leaving a perfect pink cherry blossom on the roof.