First day

My mom drop me off at school and she was otp being an hoe talking to some man he look like drake but fat version 😂.....I got out the car and hella niggas was looking at me like damn can I have my face back . I was looking down on my phone while I was walking to the front office and I bump into this fine ass boy name chris he was tall light skin he had on a white shirt and some black pants on and them Jordan's masters I be dying to get . But anyway he was like "wassup ma" I look at him
With the stank face and said that's not my name and I walk away these niggas ain't about to think they can pull me easy They got everything bent ..I walk to the front office this lady gave me my schedule and I had math first I was to fucking mad like it's so fucking boring once the gave me my paper they gave me the number to my locker so I went to my locker and I look to the left chris sexy ass look at me and than look back at his locker I look at him and said don't be looking at me without talking to me only thing he did was laugh he had ask me what class I was going to and I said math than he said me to I just look at him like omfg like NOOO   But I played it off by laughing at him bc it was mad funny bc I don't want to be around him he already getting on my nerves  for  just being around me 😂😂.....he walk me to  math  class and  I went to the teacher desk and told her I was new and she said tell the class about yourself before you seat down and I gave her that bish whet face 😂😒and started talking "my name is Ashely  and that's all y'all need to know 😉" and  after that I went to sit down by this girl name Lorén Spears 😈🏀she was pretty she had on crop top and some high waisted jeans and some Jordan's and she was light skin to  with long hair that stop to her back . I sat down and she turn my way and said hey my name is Lorén Spears  and this is my   Sister Jordan spreas she was light skin to with long hair and she had on black crop top and  some skinny jeans and some Jordan's . She waved at me and I waved back and said my name is Ashely but u can call me ash for short . After that we started talking until I  this boy he had dreads and he was short but he was taller than me and lawd he was sexy  Lorén  saw me looking real hard she said  his name kahlil and she started laughing and so did me an her sister. When he came in two boys came in after him one was light skin and tall he was Ight he remind  me of agust alsina but his name  was willie I knew him bc he hang out with my brother and the other boy was my brother  yep I got a twin brother he tall brown skin look better than all these niggas out here he had on joggers and all white shirt and  some Jordan's  ..he walk  over to me and  gave me a huge and kahlile kept staring at the kid 😂 and my brother kept looking at Lorén and willie kept looking at Jordan next thing you know the bell ring . I got up and went to my locker and than I felt someone hands on my waist I look back and it was kahlile sexy ass like this nigga so sexy he just don't know what I want to do to him .."wassup ma" I smile for a lil and said "that's not my name " and turn back to my locker and he kept looking at me and said "at least give a nigga your number so we can be friends" I said "sure " and i gave it to him and walk away 😉☺️.