4# He likes you

Nana pov

Silly. Idiot. Moron. "Argh!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. I threw the ball hard. And sadly it hits someone head. I placed my palm covering my mouth. Opps! I ran toward the fence that separate us.

Jaehyun ran to me, feeling concerned inside. I ignored him as my eyes still on the ball that I just threw. The guy that was hit by my ball groaned in pain as I could see him rubbing his head.

"Emm...Sorry! I didn't mean it. Are you okay?" That guy still had his hand on the ball. His back was facing me so couldn't see his face.

"Are you okay there?" I asked again. I could crack his head, my throwing was quite hard. Jaehyun already stood beside me as his eyes looking at the same person. Slowly the guy turned around, fully showing his face. My anger abruptly rising. Jaehyun tried to coax me by holding my arm.

"You?!" he growled.

"You?!"

"Yah! Are you going to kill me?!" he tossed the ball at me, hard. I winced due to the impact as the ball hit directly on my stomach. Jaehyun saw that, and he quickly caressed my arms. Feeling a bit calm there. But this guy really could make my anger boiled deep in my system, as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry for destruction, and I know it's too much for me to handle. The pressure of this raging sea of anger would force me to say things I do not mean.

"Huh~ Serve you right moron!" he stuck his tongue out before walking away. Yes, it was Taeyong and just saw his face made me wants to puke. I shoved Jaehyun's hands away. Aiming the ball right on his head. When I said don't mess up with me, I really mean it. Watch out dude... 1...2...The ball flew smoothly in the air as it made its own way toward the head. And....3. Pap!

"Ouch!" that's right! I brought my fist up in the air. My lips stretched widely while him glaring at me like a tiger preying a deer.

I walked toward the bench nearer and have a sit. Jaehyun came to me with two water bottles. He gave me one. I harshly gulped it down with one breath, then crumpled it before throwing it into the dustbin. Like a pro basketballer. Jaehyun looked at me in awe.

"Wohoo Nana, I don't know that you are a pro basketballer. How could you do that?" He eyed me head to toe. "Says who? I didn't even know how to play basketball."

"But you just threw that bottle with that style." He repeated again the action that I made before. I chuckled a little. My other classmates still on volleyball. We have physical education right now, and I didn't expected that jerk's class would be play at the soccer field next to volleyball court.

Taeyong pov

Heish! Pathetic. I rubbed my head, thank god it's not bleeding. I watched them from far. My heart ached whenever I heard her laughs. How could she acted like nothing happen after what I did to her? The sound of her laughter, bright and cheerful like dandelions in summer days, blossomed upon the peaceful field. The birds that had, previously, been silent started chirping and tweeting happily at the heavenly sound of her laugh as if it was infectious. It was kind of addictive, just simple like that. Wait! Did I just admiring her laughter? I shook my head several time, dispersed all the weird thoughts. But then, again... She laughs again. You could hear her sweet, joyful laughter from a mile away. What made her so happy? I turned my head to look at her place. Her smile appeared, showing her white rich teeth, showing off more her dimples. Yeah, I could see her dimples from here. We're not that far away from each other. She looked surprisingly cute and adorable. Her eyes bent into crescents. Her eyes shut close. That way was beyond beautiful. Or should I say that way of her smile could illuminate the whole universe. I was totally in awestruck.