I step out of the car and Ryder kisses my hand before wrapping his arm around my waist, and of course, winks at me.

I blush and look down, before I hear the voice that scares me most.

"It is lovely to see you again, Clarity," She speaks.

I look up and return her charming smile, "It's good to see you too, Mrs. Chance."

Victoria chuckles, "Oh please, just call me Victoria. Mrs. Chance makes me feel old," She grimaces at the idea of being old.

I lightly laugh, "Will do, Victoria."

She smiles brightly at me, and then another intimidating voice speaks.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Clarity," He speaks, very formally.

I straighten my back, "And you as well, Mr. Chance."

Instead of correcting me like Victoria did, he just slightly nodded before smiling.

I return the smile before Ryder clears his throat in impatience. I turn my direction towards Ryder and he runs his free hand through his hair impatiently.

"Are we going to just stand here and suck each other off? Or are we actually going to go in and eat, because I could really use some food in me," Ryder raises an eyebrow at all of us.

Victoria gasps and lightly hits Ryder, "Don't say that around a guest, Ryder Alexander!"

I try and stifle a laugh, and Ryder seemed to notice because he smirks.

"But yes, let's all go inside and eat now," Victoria continues.

Tyler and Victoria turn around and make their way up the stairs. I turn my attention towards Ryder again, and he's already looking at me. I quickly look away and blush.

As we walk our way into the house, I inwardly gasp. There are two stairway cases going upwards, there's a beautiful hallway filled with old paintings leading outside. The kitchen looks completely astonishing. It's as big as my room and my mom's room connected.

We make our way towards the dining room, and I feel completely out of place again. There are four plates of food on the table. And again, there are old, beautiful paintings on the walls. They look hand made and I'm wondering if Victoria has a passion for drawing and painting.

If so, they are beautiful.

The table is a glass table and the dining room is as huge as three of my living rooms combined. I'm completely amazed by how beautiful this place is.

Ryder tugs at my waist and signals for me to continue walking. I obey and follow beside him.

Ryder pulls out my chair and I say a quiet thank you and sit down.

Ryder sits next to me and once seated, he grabs my hand. I look up at Ryder and he's casually waiting for his parents to take a seat.

I look down towards our intertwined fingers and smile to myself, before looking back up.

Once Victoria and Tyler finally are seated in front of me and Ryder, Victoria speaks up, "Let's dig in, shall we?"

And so the night begins.

Everyone silently eats for a few minutes before Victoria speaks, "I'm not sure if I have said it yet, but you look lovely today, Clarity," she smiles widely at me.

The Bad Boy Calls Me Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें