Chapter 1

Maddisons pov:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"
"Hoe get yo bitch ass up." Says my best friend in the whole entire world faith.
"I AM UP GODDAMMIT." I am always really louad but what the hell is anyone goinf to do about it.
So finally after like ever i got up and got ready i picked out my outfit which is a white tank to with a button down skirt some white concerse and my ray bands.

By the way my house is fricken huge im the gangleader of the most feader gang like ever we go by the moon light magic, i didnt like the name at first but i got used to it.

But anyway back to the day that still sucks cuz i have to go to hell, school i meant to say hell, scho- neva mind hell,school same thing right.
"FAITH ,JOY JAKE LOGEN MATT AND IZZY LETS GO!" And i know some of u are like is izzy a girl or boy it a boy his full name is izzarail but we call him izzy so yea. "What car you taking." Asked izzy as if he didnt know the answer to that already " the white lambo" " why dont u take a less flashy car because it is our first day at this school and we dont people getting supisious about us because we rollin in lile big shots." He said and it kinda made sense but i didnt care.

"I dont care they are going to know that we dont play soooo with that said im taking the lambo." I was pretty surprised no one asked anymore queastions but its not that hard to guess that they wouldnt because im the gang leader.

When we got to school it was kinda cool because we were all in the same type of  car and we pulled into the parking lot in a line but it was amazingas to all of the stares we were getting.

We all parked in a row when we got out we were about to start walking when these two black cars sped up and stopped right in front of me, now who in da fuck do these guys think they are.

I heard the sounds of the saftey being taken off of the guns my friends were holding, the dude finally rolled down the window and said " wassup baby you wanna ride with me." " first dont call me baby secound if you stop like that in front of me like that again we are going to have a problem" and for some reason i had this sneeky feeling that i have seen this douche bag before but i was probally thinking about someone else.

" c'mon babe we could go have som- wait a minute are you in our fucking parking spots?" " we probably are but your names not on it and before you think anyone is going to have fun with you dont have hoes in the back of your car bye." And with that we walked to to hell

Its literally hell now.