He Imprinted on ME?!

Author's Note: I have made the decision to rewrite this fanfic. There are many changes and some similarities from the old version. Most of the POV will be in your POV unless indicated otherwise. I have changed the blanks to [Name], so please feel free to put your name or any name of your choosing. I think that is all the new information for now. Thank you for staying and I hope you enjoy this version :)

Chapter 01: "I miss my older sister"

I have not seen my older sister, Isabella or just Bella, since the day she left home. She is currently living with our biological father, Charlie, back in Forks where we were born. I do not mind as much since she always calls to check up on Mom, Phil, and I.

Most times though, Bella would call me late at night to have sisterly conversations just like we used to do when she was still living with us in Arizona. She mentioned a lot of things such as her school life, her social life, and how different the life at Forks is compared to the one at Arizona.

Otherwise, Bella went on and on about her interest in a boy named Edward. He was apparently incredibly attractive and inhuman. She described about the accident that he saved her from which was humanly impossible. Bella was curious and searched for answers in which I also helped in the research. When she confirmed that he was indeed a vampire, she made sure I kept it a secret.

Although, even more secrets came when she found out Jacob Black, someone who started off as acquaintances but then became best friends, was a werewolf. She had told me all about that too. She was my sister and any secret she had would always be told to me and vice versa.

Even though we talked on the phone so often, I still miss Bella. She has been in my life since the day I was born, but now she has not been with me physically this past year.

However, within the year I have been saving up money to buy a plane ticket to go visit her and possibly make arrangements to live with her. All I need is parental consent to let me go live with her once again. Plus mom and Phil should have more time to themselves without me around.

"[Name]! Please come down and prepare the table for dinner." Mom called from downstairs.

I walked down the stairs from my room and set three dinner plates with a pair of spoon and fork besides each plate. I sit down in my usual seat and waited for mom and Phil to also take their seats.

Phil sat down in his usual seat. Then, a few minutes later, mom popped out of the kitchen with a dish in her hands. She set the dish in the middle of the table and started to serve the lasagna she just finished baking.

Once we said our blessings, we began to eat dinner. I finished my meal quickly, but I was still seated in my seat and staring off in space.

"[Name] dear, what's on your mind?" Mom asked me.

I let out a small sigh and gave her a slight smile. "I just miss Bella."

Mom then gave me a huge grin. "Well... Today is your lucky day! Guess who just sent you mail?"

My smile widened. "No way?! I got mail from Bella?" I shouted excitedly.

Mom then passed me the envelope addressed from Forks indeed indicating that it was from Bella and went back to eating her dinner. I struggled to open the envelope (because they are darn sticky and hard to open with ease). Once I finally opened the envelope, I checked the contents inside and pulled out the letter. I unfolded the letter and an airplane ticket slid onto the floor.

My eyes widen in surprise and so did Mom. Phil watched me pick up the airplane ticket from the floor and had a small smile.

"Is that what I think it is?" Phil asked teasingly.

I showed them the airplane ticket. "I believe so. Dad and Bella bought me an airplane ticket."

Mom shook her head left and right in disbelief. "There's no way... [Name]..." She trailed off.

I then went to the letter and read what was written. "Mom! They want me to live with them. May I?" I asked.

Mom shook her head indicating no and tears slowly started to fall out from her eyes. "No... Please don't go!" She exclaimed.

Phil embraced her and rubbed small circles to comfort her. "Renee...You should let her go. She should experience and explore more." Phil tried to reason.

"But [Name] is my baby. My baby girl. I don't want her to leave me!" Mom argued.

I then go to my mom and embraced her. "Mom, I'm not leaving you. I'm always here." I pulled away to point to her heart.

Phil smiled at the two women in front of him. "See? [Name] is growing up. You can't always keep her home. Plus you don't need to worry. Charlie and Bella will take care of your baby girl."

Mom sniffed and wiped her tears away with her arm. "Fine..." She put on a smile. "You better take care of yourself and make sure to call like Bella does, okay?"

I nodded. "Of course."

I got up from my seat and walked to the kitchen with my plate and silverware. I placed the items in the sink and head up back into my room.

I got two travelling bags from under my bed and opened them. I then grabbed some clothes from my closet and drawers and started to fold them neatly into the bags. It was just a couple of t-shirts and cardigans, some pairs of jeans and shorts, some underwear and three pairs of shoes.

A sigh escaped my lips. "If I need anything I could always buy it there, right?" I questioned myself out loud.

Mom opened the door in my room. "[Name], you should pack some dresses and skirts just in case." She sent me a small wink. "You never know~" She said in a sing song voice.

A small blush appeared on my face. "True... who knows what will happen." I then went to my closet again and grabbed some skirts and dresses to put into my bags.

"But you are right. If you need something just buy it over there or if you left something I could always send it to you via mail." Mom said. She then yawned. "Well get some rest now. Good night." She left my room to her room with Phil.

I closed up the two bags filled with clothes and went to bed.