7

~Andrea's pov~
I was sleeping when I hear whispers and feel flashes in my face. "Aw there so cute!" I heard. "I feel so single" i heard. "Me and you both man" someone else said. I opened my eyes and saw everyone there. "Ah! What the hell!" I yelled. Weston woke up and screamed like a girl. "What the fuck was that!" I laughed. "Shut up" he said. "Why are you guys in here?" I asked. "We came to make sure you guys were alive and saw y'all sleeping so we may or may not have been taking pictures and posting them on instagram, snapchat, and twitter" mario said. "What time is it?" I asked. "2:09 pm" geo said. "Wait a minute." I looked around the room and saw Nathan. "NATHAN!" I yelled and gave him a hug. "Hey" he smiled. "Lets go do something!" Jovani said. "Like what?" Weston asked. "I don't know!" Jovani replied. "We should go to the beach!" Geo said. "Not a good idea" Weston said. "Why?" Geo asked. "Andrea hates the beach." Weston said. "How can you hate the beach!" Jovani said. "Because she doesn't wanna drown or have sand everywhere. And by that I mean EVERYWHERE" mario said. "Tmi Mario" i laughed. "So what do we do?" Nathan asked. "Oh my god! Why didn't I think of this before!" I said. "What?" Weston asked. "We could go to the fair!" I said. "You guys want to?" Weston asked. They all agreed and got my moms car. We all were squished in there while Mario was driving and Nathan was in the passenger seat. "Haha! Losers your all squished!" Nathan teased. I was sitting on Weston's lap while geo and the twins were squeezing next to us. "Why are you so Light?" Weston asked popping his head out to the side. "Guys we forgot someone!" Jovani said. "No we're all here" i asked confused. "We forgot Jonas! He's been at the airport for like an hour!" Julian said. Mario pressed the breaks and made a u turn. "Who's Jonas?" I asked myself quietly. We got to the airport and and saw this furious blonde boy with blue eyes. "Thanks for making me wait here all god damn morning!" Jonas said. "Who's s/he" we both said at the same time. "Thats Jonas. He's the new member of poms. Geo is leaving poms" mario said. "Why fam?" I asked. "I wanna spend more tim at home with my family for a while" he said. "If he's not gonna be in poms anymore why is he here?" I asked. "Im going to one more then im going home and jonas is gonna go to the one after that." Geo said. "Wait who is she!" Jonas asked again. "Thats Andrea!" Mario asked. Jonas sat on Julian's lap and we went to the fair. I felt someone staring at me and When I turned I saw Jonas quickly looking the other way. We got to the Fairs parking lot and there was a speed bump Mario didn't see cause us to jump. "MY BALLS!" Weston yelled. "Oh man up" i said. "My nuggets!" He whined. We got out the car and Weston was holding his dick. "You did this to me. you should be the one holding it" he whispered in my ear. I winked at him just to tease him. We started walking to the booth where we get wristbands and we got in line. Jonas started staring at me and I think Weston noticed cause he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Why does Jonas keep staring at me?" I whispered to Julian. "He likes you" he whispered back. "Does he know I'm with Weston?" I asked. "I don't think so" he responded. We got our wristbands and went inside.