Meetings His Parents

As soon as I get into the house, I see his brothers and I see Joseph sitting in a chair. Mike how's it going man, randy said. It's great randy thanks for asking. He said smiling. Oh and who is this pretty lady, jermaine said taking my hand and kissing it. She's my girlfriend jermaine you can't have her, Michael said upset. Katherine walked in the living room because she was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Oh my gosh we got company, who is this gorgeous young lady? Katherine said smiling at me and Michael. Mother this is my girlfriend Ashanti, Michael said smiling at me. Hi Mrs. Jackson, I said nervous. Oh no sweetheart you don't have to call me that just call me Katherine ok, she said smiling. Ok Katherine, I said smiling. Will you be staying for dinner sweetie? Uh yeah I guess I am. I said looking at Michael. Oh that's great. I'll call you down when dinner is ready. She said walking away.
Hello missy, Joseph said walking towards us. Uh hello Mr. Jackson, I said nervously. You can just call me Joseph alright? Ok I said looking down. Michael, he said starring at him. Joseph, Michael said starring at him. Joseph soon walked away and went upstairs. Well that was just weird, I said looking at Michael. Yeah, hey wanna come meet the rest of my family? Yeah sure, I said happy. Ok you met Randy, and Jermaine. That's Tito, that's Marlon and That's Jackie. He said pointing at all his brothers. Hello nice to meet you all, I said smiling. This is my other sister's LaToya and Rebbie. Hi, said the both of them smiling. Hi, I said smiling. Oh you are so pretty, LaToya said walking towards me. Thanks, I said smiling at her. You are pretty to. Michael then walked over towards his brothers and sat down with them. Yo mike who's the pretty lady? They all said. That's my girlfriend Ashanti. I met her while I was on tour. He said smiling at all of them. Now Mike I know yall went on a date and all but did you give her that good good Mike? Jermaine said teasing. You embarrassing me man, Michael said shy chuckling.
So where did you and Michael meet, LaToya said smiling. Uh we met when he was on tour. I went to one of his performances. I said smiling. Oh that's good. LaToya said. Dinner time, Katherine said yelling for us to come to the dining room.