"Are we gonna go somewhere?" She asked as she walked in, closing the door behind her. "You're all dressed up. I'm still in my school outfit."

"Yeah um... we are." I said and she groaned, asking why I didn't tell her. "You still look good-"

"Urgh, I gotta change. I'll be back. My house is only a couple of blocks away anyways." She said and then walked out of the door. I sighed and shrugged, walking back to my room.

I quickly brushed my hair out, rubbing in a leave-in conditioner before combing it out once more. I waited shortly and then quickly began to straighten the curly brown locks, that we're semi dead from the constant heat.

After only twenty minutes, and about half my hair, a little less, Krystal walked in with a new outfit. Even though our outfits were somewhat different, I still felt more insecure than ever.

"How do I look?" She asked, pulling her sleeveless, tied flannel shirt down and pulling her leather skirt up. "I don't know if it's too much. Where are we even going?"

"I um... you-you gotta believe me." I said and she sat down on my bed. "You know Michael-"

"Oh my god, if you start on about his newly bleached hair-"

"No! Not that." I said and mumbled. "Though it is hot as hell."

"What is it then?"

"He um... messaged me and said he'll pick us up because he wants to hang out." I said and she blinked at me as I continued straightening my hair. "S-Serious."

She reached for my phone and then looked through it for a few moments. After ten minutes, she stood up and stormed out of my room with her phone pressed against her ear.

Oh no.

My heart hammered heavily in my chest, afraid that she'll yell at me for not telling her. She wouldn't just unfriend me for this, would she? I didn't even know he had my account!

When I finally finished my hair, she walked back in and ran a hand through her own. "You're kidding me. Is Calum going to be there?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I-I don't know." I said and then turned the appliance off. "Are you mad at me?" I took a chance by asking and she shook her head.

"Not really." She said but I didn't believe her. "He'll be here in five I guess." She told me and I nodded as I wrapped a blue bandana around my hair to keep my bangs out of my face.

I put in my contacts since I wasn't going to wear my glasses, and then I blinked a few times. "Let's for wait downstairs. Catch." She said and I caught my phone before it went straight into the mirror.

We went downstairs and I grabbed they keys to the house before I went to the living room with her. "You didn't put makeup on, did you?" She asked and I blushed.

"N-No, I um don't wear makeup... you know that." I said and she opened her purse, telling me to sit down. "Krys-"

"Come on, you're gonna be with Michael Clifford, you need at least a little bit." She said and I agreed with a sigh as she forced me to wear eyeliner and mascara.

When she finished smearing some shade of red lipstick on my lips, there was a knock on the door. I blinked a couple of times, still absolutely bewildered that this was happening, and she pushed me towards the door, telling me to open it.

I went up to the door and then opened it, taking a deep breath before it was opened all the way. Michael smiled at me and I smiled back smally.

"Nice to see you again." He said and I agreed quietly. "Are you girls ready?" He asked and I nodded as Krystal stood up.