Fifteen

Charlies POV

We pulled up outside of this fancy restaurant and I could feel Grayson tense up when he noticed his group of friends.

What is wrong with him? I shrugged off the thought and climbed out of the car sticking with Katie because we both don't know who any of thse people are.

All four of us walked towards the group of laughing people.

Ethan and Grayson introduced Katie and I to all of their friends and i greeted them all with a smile and a hello.

They all seemed very friendly but i noticed one boy on his own without a girlfriend, unlike the others who had girlfriends, James I think Grayson said his name was.

As we were walking into the restaurant I felt like i was being watched. I casually glanced over my shoulder and noticed James watching me closely as i walked, smirking to himself.

I breathed sharply and gulped carrying on walking to our table.

We reached the circular table, slightly in the corner, and everyone took a seat.

Grayson sat next to me and I sent him a happy smile.

I felt the chair being pulled out next to me and i looked up to see James.

Great.

He shot me a wink and i looked away. What is happening.

-

We had finished eating and everyone was drinking and laughing together, telling funny stories.

I think some people had maybe had a bit too much to drink, including Grayson.

I felt a hand touch my right thigh and my eyes shot to it to see James' hand resting on it.

He carried on laughing and talking as if nothing was happening.

His hand began to slowly move up and as it reached the edge of my dress, which was dangerous close to somewhere his hand shouldn't be and I tensed.

Katie noticed and furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Dont move babygirl, or everyone will notice" i heard James whisper in my ear.

I nodded began to take sharp breaths and i felt Grayson tense and suddenly stand up.

"Are you kidding me!" He shouted at me.

"What do you think you are doing?" He shouted staring me dead in the eyes.

I stayed silent and began to shake slightly.

There was silence until he slammed his hand on the chair.

"Charlie get up we are leaving now" he screamed grabbing my wrist and attempting to pull me out of my seat but failed.

"NOW" he shouted louder and pulled me up dragging me towards the door.

He pulled me all the way to the car and shoved me inside. Angrily, he climed in his side and slammed the door so hard it could of come off.

Confused and scared, I sat as far away from him in the car as possible.

Why was he so angry at me? I haven't done anything wrong?

He pulled up outside my house and i began to feel nervous.

He climed out of the car and i stayed silent, still staring out of the front window.

"Get out" he said bluntly, with anger in his voice sticking his head through the open car door on his side.

I climed out and closed the door, following behind Grayson walking to my house.

❁❁❁

This is shit as always, but whatever.

25 votes on this chapter for a new one.