Eleven Pt.2

Charlie POV

I woke up in the middle of the park in so much pain everywhere remembering full well what happened last night. It still scared me how grayson,was acting, hes never done anything like that before.

I thought it was time to go home. I have to face grayson at some point.

Grayson POV

I woke up on the sofa not remembering anything al all about what happened at that party last night. I heard ethan and katie in the kitchen.

"Hey guys, where Charlie" i said rubbing my eyes.

Neither of them turned around.

"She never came home last night gray" ethan said still with his back to me.

"What! What the hell Ethan why didint you find her. Why didnt she come back" i screamed at him.

"Because you rap-" the door slamming cut him off.

We all shot out of the kitchen to see Charlie standing at the door wiping tears from her eyes.

"Baby Oh my god i was so worried" i saidmrunning up to her and grabbing her.

She flinched so much and started to shake once I touched her. She turned her heas the other way.

I noticed she had slap marks across her cheeks and brusises around her neck and up and down her arms.

"Baby, what happened?" I said gently turning her face towards mine.

She looked at me with so much fear in her eyes that she started trembling.

She looked away and ran upstairs.

I was about to follow when i got stopped by ethan.

"Dude, just leave her" he said putting hus arm infront of me.

"No i need to know who did this to her" i said pushing his arm away.

"You did grayson, you rapped her and did all those things to her" ethan said to me.

No this cant be true, I would never do a anything to hurt her she is my entire world.

"No your lying" i said angry.

"Grayson no Im not. I walked in on your rapping her snd pulled you away from her. Then she ran away and i looked everywhere but couldnt find her" he said.

I was so shocke and angry at myself. How could I possobly do that to her. I dont understand.

Katies POV

I left the boys dowmstairs and went upstairs to find Charlie. She was lying curled up in a ball on her bed still in her shoe and dress from thr party.

I gently sat on her bed and put my hand on her leg. She flicnhed and I immediately removed it.

"Im sorry" i said.

She sat up and I pulled her into a big hug and let her cry on my shoulder.

"Its okay baby, its over. Let me help you out of your clothes and lets take this make up off.

I went over to her draws and pulled out some aweatpants and a baggy tshirt. I slowly up unzipped her dress and let it fall to her ankles.

I undone her shoes and put them in a pile with the muddy dress.

She had marks and bruises all up her arms and some on her legs. Her shoulder was also purple and really swelled up.

I slipped on her new clothes and took off her make up. She slipped gently into her bed and started to quieltly sob again.

"I didnt know he was like that" she said crying.

"He didnt know either" i spoke resting my hand on her not swellee shoulder.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"He is downstairs crying right now because he never knew he was capable of doing something like that. And he is so sorry." She didnt say anything, just cries into the pillow.

I kissed her head and went back downstairs to find Grayson pacing around.

"How is she?" He immediately asked as soon as he saw me.

"Still so shaken up, in a lot of pain and is COVERED in bruises and marks." I said.

Grayson POV

i started to cry again and ran up the stairs.

I heared her sobbing from outside the door. I opened it amd she turned to me. Her eyes widened and she quickly backed  away.

I hated making her feel this scares.

"Dont worry baby, i wont hurt you I promise."

I sat on the bed and started speaking to her.

"Babygirl, you dont understand how sorry I am. I was so drunk and never ever thought I could do it anything like that. I hate making you feel so scares and I hate myself for what Ive done to you" I said shutting my eyes crying.

I felt her small hand wipe my tears away.

I looked up and saw her sitting close to me.

"I don't expect you to forgive me at all and I'll leave this house if you want me to"'

"No dont go." She said.

She slowly got up from the bed wincing and squinting her eyes from the amount of pain. She stood in front of me and lifted my head up.

She then kissed me.

"I forgive you" she said quietly.

"What really?" I said.

Show looked at me and nodded.

I stood up and closed the dood and sat back infront of her.

I slowly and carefully lifted up the tshirt she was weraing and pulled her sweatpants down leaving her bare exposes all the horiffic marks i gave her.

I looked away and started to cry again.

"Its okay" she said.

I nodded nut I knew It wasnt okay.

I started at her legs and kissed every single mark i gave her on her body.

"I love you Grayson" she said.

"...i love you too Charlie". I replied.

❁❁❁

Pt 2.

Its 01:34 in the morning right now and Im up writing this.

Ughhh Im slepppyyyy