"Hey my love," Pattie said sitting next to him, "I'm going to go to a work trip okay? I'm going to be gone for a few days but everything will be okay, okay? Camila is going to take care of you."

"Hi Justin," I said.

He glanced up at me then looked back down so I couldn't see the rest of his reactions.

"It's okay he's shy and doesn't like people but hey, he seems to like you. Every time I mention your name he looks up and he rarely does that," she said.

"No," he whispered, "no go."

"I have to baby," she said kissing his forehead.

"W-Why?" He asked.

"It's work," she replied.

He shook his head repeatedly as he looked up at her with tears stained eyes.

"I love you okay?" She said.

"Love you," he replied pouting.

"No crying, good night, I'll see you Monday," she said kissing his forehead one last time. She made sure that he wouldn't cry before she got up and walked with me to the front door. "I go through that every morning. I don't quite think he understands that he's not going to see me for two whole days but it'll be okay, it's always okay. You know I've realized the more I worry the worse it gets."

She grabbed her bags and opened the door, "Well thank you so much I'll see you Monday morning."

"Okay, have a nice flight," I said.

"Thanks," she said, "take care."

"You too."

Once she had gotten in her car I closed the door and locked it. I slowly walked over to the living room and turned the TV on. It was 6:45. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the paper she was talking about. It had a whole schedule and instructions on what to do if certain situations happened.

I was really nervous. Frightened actually. I had no idea how to take care of an autistic. Justin was so different, what if he hates me? What if I make him cry? Oh my gosh the pressure is real. I can't fuck up. Cammy don't fuck up.

I looked over at the microwave and saw that it said heat up at 7. I'm guessing it was his dinner. I waited for it to be 6:55 then I heated it up. While it was heating up I walked over to his room. I stood behind the wall peeking inside before I knocked and walked inside. Creepy, I know but I wanted to make sure he was like fully clothed and not in the middle of something. What am I talking about he's autistic and plays with little kid toys, he has no idea what- Jesus Camila stop.

"Hi Justin," I said walking closer. He was rocking back and forth as I walked inside. "I'm going to be taking care of you for the next two days."

He didn't look up at me, instead he grabbed a puzzle piece and put it in its place.

"So listen, don't be shy around me, we've seen each other plenty of times, I'm not going to hurt you or anything. Okay?" I asked.

He gave me a small nod as he picked up another puzzle piece.

"Your dinner is almost ready," I said.

"D-dinner," he repeated.

"Yeah, dinner," I said.

He slowly stood up and waited.

"Come on," I said.

He nervously lifted his arm up and held his hand out as he rocked back and forth. What could that mean? I stared for a minute before I figured it out.