My Bloody Vampire Romance 9

Chapter 9

The woman sitting on one of the thrones in the middle of the room was beautiful. She had fine Brunette hair and pale blue eyes. She was regal, elegant, graceful and over all beautiful. When her eyes alighted on me she broke out into a breathtaking smile.

“Hello, Schuyler, my name is Arianna and may I say my dear, you are even more beautiful in person,” She said. Her voice was like wind chimes.

“Damon, you look absolutely handsome,” She said, this time addressing her son. Damon smiled at her but then his face turned serious.

“Well…what do you think of her mother,” he said, slightly pulling me behind him as if to protect me. S he looked at him sternly.

“Now, that is no way to treat your mother and you may leave the room so I can talk to Schuyler privately,” she said. He nodded, looked at me, kissed my cheek and left.

“Come my dear,” She said and stretched her hand out. I stepped up to her and took her hand. She closed her eyes and had a deep look of concentration on her face. After a minute or so a smile slowly spread across her face. She opened her eyes to stare intently at me.

“Yes, I can feel the goodness in you, it radiates from all over you, I can now put my mind to rest knowing that you are nothing like my late husband,” she said but had a sad smile on her face at the last words.

“How do you know that I am good?” I asked.

“You see, my ability is that I can tell the character of a person, say for instance, I can tell if you are mean, nice, horrible, generous, good or evil and I can sense that you are good and pure,” she said then did something surprising… she pulled me into a hug and whispered “welcome to the family” in my ears.

I smiled and hugged her back and whispered thank you in hers.

“Ok, Damon, I know you were reading my mind for the whole conversation, you can come in now,” she said. Damon walked into the room with a huge smile on her face but Arianna’s face was serious.

“We are not out of the woods yet,  I must still go to the Vampire Council and appeal to them, I have faith that Tetran, Zaceillia and Claudius will believe and trust my judgment but I highly doubt Setriana would,” She said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Heartbreak is a horrible thing dear Schuyler and it can cause you to do stupid things,” She said

“I must go now, I will see you two again very soon, goodbye,” She said hugging us both and calling for the guards to escort her out.

When she was gone, I turned to Damon.

“So what do we do now?” I asked.

“Well…Schuyler will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?” Damon said grinning cockily. I stared at him dumbfounded.

“Well remember you said we can start out with like and I can start by asking you out so I am asking you out,” He said.

“Um…Yeah,” I said and his grin turned into a full blown smile.

“Great, now let’s go to training,” He said and I smiled.

                                                              **********

Training went well, I went against Drew today and he taught me some simple moves. It turns out my powers have intensified. Everything comes so easily to me now without having to concentrate or think and Damon said we were going to practice with my other power tomorrow. And if you are wondering what I am currently doing. I am sitting I the bathroom on a stool with a variety of hair and other products spread out in front of me and Talia, Abigail and Rehana are getting me dressed for my date with Damon tonight.

When Rehana was done pulling and twisting my hair and Abigail was done with my makeup, Talia fitted me into my dress and the walked me in front of the mirror in my closet to see.

I looked gorgeous. I was wearing a Black low cut cocktail dress and my eyes were framed by thick dark long lashes. My lips were ruby red and my hair spilled around me curly as ever and all the way down to my waist.

“Thank you guys, I love it,” I said spinning around in front of the mirror to look at it from all angles.

“Yeah well we did do an awesome job,” They said in union and we burst out laughing.

“Now go or you will be late for your date,” Rehana said, pushing me out of the door. I walked down the hall and Damon was waiting for me at the staircase. As I walked down and he looked up his mouth opened and he stood gaping at me. I smiled at him.

“You look gorgeous,” He said. I looked at him he was wearing a black Armani suit and he looked dashing as ever.

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” I said. He smiled then led me out the door to a slick black Ashton’s Martin Vanquish.

“NO WAY! YOU HAVE A VANQUISH! SICK!” I said and he chuckled.

“I didn’t take you for the type of girl who knew about cars,” he said while he was getting in and I hurriedly slid into the leather seats.

“Are you kidding me, in the summer I use to work at my friend’s dad mechanical shop, I have always wanted one of these,” I said admiring the décor.

“Well, I’ll take you shopping one day and you can pick out which ever cars you want,” He said. I turned and smiled at him, He said CARS with an S.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” I said leaning over and hugging him.

“You are welcome,” He said. Most of the car drive was silent. He absolutely refused to tell me where we were going. And when we got there we were at the entrance of a forest. He took out a blindfold and tied it around my eyes. Then he led me out of the car and to the edge of the forest.

“Take of your shoes,” He said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just do it, please?” he said. I did relishing the feeling of the grass under my feet.

“Good now take a deep breath, we are going to run and all you have to do is follow my scent,” He said. Then took of like a bullet. I inhaled deeply and started to run following his scent. Running was exhilarating. I could feel the wind whipping through my hair. I heard him stop so I stopped right beside him.

“Ok, we are here,” He said and took off the blindfold.

“I opened my eyes to see-“

***************************************************

Tee hee left it like that but don’t worry I will upload two more chapters over the weekend and please don’t hesitate to

Comment

Vote

Fan

P.s this chapter is dedicated to my friend Rehana!!! You are the bomb!