6. Grayson

I went down the steps, walking into the kitchen and grabbed a plate, filling it with some lasagna that my mom made. My mom walked in with a smile on her face.

"Where's your friend, Grayson?" She asked excitedly.

"Oh. She's in my room. She's not feeling well." I said.

It's true that she's not feeling well. She received a couple of bruises from Jailena and four other bruises on her hand because of me. I really regretted doing all of this to her. Now, I feel like I don't want to care about my reputation at all. Even if I have to lose my friends from the popular ones, I don't care as long as I have Mitchie as my friend.

I walked back to my room with the plate in my hand and see Mitchie holding her laptop in her lap. She was smiling at it. She seemed to be typing out a lot. I sat next to her and placed the plate on the bedside table. I looked at her laptop to see a name I've never seen before. 'Gilinsky <3'. For some reason, I got mad and jealous.

Who the fuck is this Gilinsky?

"Who are you talking to?" I asked curiously even when I know it was Gilinsky.

"Oh. He's my brother's best friend. He's such a sweet ass guy. If only I was into guys, I would probably be dating him. He's so hot. HAHA. So daddy like too." She laughed.

Her eyes suddenly widened at her own words. I know she didn't mean to say it out loud. Her cheeks were tinted red.

"Oh God. So you have a daddy fetish?" I laughed at her.

Her eyes grew wider at my words if that was even possible. She was at lost for words. I shook my head and took the plate in my hands. I grabbed the spoon and scooped some of the delicious lasagna on it, placing it in front of her mouth. She just need to open up her mouth. That's all.

"I can eat on my own, Grayson." She said to me, reaching out to grab the spoon.

"Not a chance, Mitch." I smirked.

She pouted but opened her mouth. She closed her eyes as she chewed onto her food. She moaned at the taste of it. She continued typing on her laptop when there is suddenly a skype call. I watched as she clicked on something and a voice came on.

"Hey, babe." A deep voice said cheerfully.

Who the hell is he to be calling my girl 'babe'?

"Hello, G." She said and laughed.

"I miss you. I heard you were at your friend's. When are you coming back? Johnson is being so annoying. I prefer being with you rather than being with that jerk." He said again, with a chuckle.

"Aww, G. I'm so touched. When I get well, I'll come home. Kiss me all you want. HAHA. Just kidding." She joked.

"I'll do that for sure." He said. "Whose house are you at?"

"Oh. At Grayson's and Ethan's. Ethan's at school. I'm just here with Grayson." She replied, moving the laptop so that the camera was directing to my face.

I nodded my head with a smile. Not gonna lie, but this Gilinsky guy is a really attractive one.

"Hello, Grayson! Nice to meet you! Take good care of my babygirl!" He said cheerfully.

What the fuck? Why did he call her baby girl? I gave him a nod before scooping another spoonful of lasagna for Mitchie. I put it in front of her mouth. She opened her mouth and took the spoon into her mouth.

"Hey Mitchie. I gotta go. I'll call you soon!" He said as Mitchie waved and hang up the call.

Once she was done eating, I walked down and washed the plate. I went back upstairs and walked into my room to see Mitchie standing in front of the mirror, examining her face. I walked to her. I turned her around. I looked at her lips. It looked so soft and pink. Can I just kiss her?