Chapter one

I woke up to see I was in the forest. 'How did I get here?' I thought. 'I decided to take a walk in the forest while you were sleeping.' Vain, my second personality thought. ' Okay but please let me know next time.' I thought. 'Okay.' Vain thought. I got up off the floor and walked home, I got home and got Dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a red strap shirt and a black hoodie. ' Hey let's go see Slender.' Vain thought. 'But I haven't seen him in years.' I thought 'So what he thought of you as a daughter, he will be happy.' Vain thought. 'Fine.' I thought walking out the house and into the forest. I walked deeper into the forest remembering the path to Slender mansion. I stopped I front of a old looking mansion. 'I heard Slender got creepypastas.' Vain thought. 'And where did you hear that from?' I thought. 'Just heard it.' Vain thought. I walked onto the porch and knocked, I heard shuffling inside until someone opened the door to reveal a boy. He had blonde hair and red pupils with black liquid dripping down his eyes. He was dressed like link from the legend of Zelda. "Who are you?" He asked. "Uh I'm here to see Slenderman." I said. "Wait here for a sec." He said as he slammed the door. The door opened and another boy stood in the door way, he had a feminine mask on with brown hair, he wore a yellow jacket and Blue jeans. "Follow me." He said ands i did. I walked into the mansion looking around. 'Hasn't changed a bit.' I thought hearing Vain snicker in my head. We got to Slenders office and the masked boy knocked. "Come in." Said a echoing voice. We walked in and I saw my long time old friend an like a father, he sat in his huge chair. "Y/n?" Slender asked. "Hey Slendy. " I said hugging him as he hugged back. The masked boy coughed as we broke a part the hug. "Masky this is Y/n She was my first creepypasta and proxy, y/n This is masky my top proxy." Slender said. "Nice to meet ya masky." I said. "Yeah nice to meet you to, I'm y/ns second personality,Vain." Vain said as they both stared. "Y/n since when did you have a second personality? " Slender asked. "A few years back." I said as he nodded. "Let's go introduce you to the others." Slender said as I nodded.