Chapter 11

Regina, in her subconscious, could feel a certain silence filled the expanse of the bedchamber as the tension in the room weighed down on Regina's shoulders.

She put a gentle hand to her abdomen, forcing the tears of dejection and dread out of her eyes.
Her daughter was in danger, and heroes and fairness be damned if she was going to let the Lord of The Underworld come anywhere close to her children.
She would fight.
Fight for Robin. Fight for Henry. Fight for her daughter.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the crocodile-like man before her began to speak, "Hopefully that helps somewhat, do with it what you will. Ta ta!" Rumplestiltskin grinned.

With a quick wave of the madman's hands, smoke the color of grey had appeared around the man's body as he let out an infamous giggle before he disappeared from the bedchamber. A puff of smoke, now dissipating, was left in his place. 
Robin was the first to speak as he took his place beside Regina, clasping her a hand in his.

"So what's the plan? Do we wait for Hades to come after our child or do we go after him?" Robin's face was devoid of anything but anger.

Henry, who looked to the blonde haired, blue-eyed man before him, was surprisingly the first to reply.
"I think we should start with getting the darkness out of Mom, then whatever happens, we be extra cautious and protect my other Mom," Henry nodded at Regina, "at all costs. From what I remember reading in the Storybook of Hades, he isn't able to leave the Underworld so I think we're good for now. I think we should start with protecting both my sister and my Mom, whether it's anything regarding Hades, or anyone else who wants to harm them," Henry threw Regina a small reassuring smile, "while we try to get the darkness out of my other Mom," Henry nodded at Emma.  
Charming nodded, a proud grin plastered on his face. 
"Sounds like a good plan, Henry," he stated, setting a strong hand on his grandson's shoulder.

It was then that fast footsteps and a low voice sounded near the entrance of the bedchamber.
"Swan"
Everyone turned towards the noise in curiousity.
It was the pirate. 
Emma turned around quickly hearing the sound of her lover's' voice, "Hey..Is everything okay?" she took both the pirate's hook and his hand in her own. 

"Yes everything's fine. I just wasn't able to find you and got worried. Then everyone told me what happened," Killian looked to Regina sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I heard of your falling ill this morning, unfortunately most of the servants in the royal court heard. I heard them conversing about it as I was walking here."

Robin threw Regina a look of question, 'do you want me to tell him of the pregnancy?'
Regina nodded to Robin.
"Regina...she's with child. I think everyone within our immediate group should be informed just in case. That's why she was sick.. and the child is mine," Robin couldn't help the grin of happiness that slipped over his features. 
Killian threw Robin a small smirk, "Well I'd say congratulations are an order," Killian clapped Robin on the back.
"Thank you, Killian"
Robin grinned slightly as he locked eyes with the ex-pirate, remembering how just weeks earlier, both himself and Killian had talked of how they were planning to spend the future with their lovers.
                 *.                 *.              *.    
"I'm no Snow White, but I think you should try to have some hope for you and your lass. I've learned one thing after spending so much time around the Charming family,: If you have hope, usually things will work themselves out for you in the end. Mate, If you want to ask the Queen for her hand, go ahead. Nothing's stopping you. Not this damned fate that everyone keeps blabbering on about. You choose your own fate or destiny -- whatever you want to call it. After my many years as a pirate that is the one concept that has reiteratively rung true," Robin remembered Killian telling him as they both shared Killian's flask as they both sat against a stable's wooden structure, the fire of alcohol coating and burning as rum trailed down their throats.