Speed Steps

(Quicksilver)

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face. Wanda looked out the window smiling. I smiled also. I placed my track suit on. Wanda walked into the closet placing her black shirt, red leather jacket, red skirt, black stockings, and her red rain boots. She placed her brown hair in a ponytail grabbing the keys. Me an her grabbed $20.00 a piece. We walked out the house walking to a street market. I looked around the area to make sure it wasn't any thieves behind us. I grabbed Wanda and ran to a store. It's now 10:57 am in our home, Sokovia. We are at a street market. We walk around trying to collect food. We said we wanted something sweet and salty. Friday is our junk day. Bang bang bang!! Someone started shooting. I grabbed Wanda. It was a group of men with guns asking for money in a mean way. Wanda got up red gust of wind came from her finger tips wrapping around the men. They made confused faces. I ran around them punching them in the faces. I grabbed the guns and threw them on the ground. Wanda erased everyone's mind from the past 30 minutes. We couldn't risk anyone finding out our identity. Me and Wanda walked away taking our food.