Chapter Seven- last day.

Ever since school had started I have been pretty good.
I have a crush on a boy named Sasuke Uchiha who seems not to have a crush on me.
It turns out I am on the same team with him and two other boys.
Naruto and the other one I didn't quite get his name.
I ran out of the gate and into the woods like I always did to go see hidan.
I wasn't grounded anymore which meant I could see him again.
The sad part about seeing hidan is I only have a few minutes before I have to go back home.
I walked out into the woods and heard a noise behind me.
I stopped in my tracks and listened.
I sensed something behind me before I grabbed a kunai and turned around to hit the figure.
"Woah!"a voice said catching me off guard.
There right in front of me stood hidan. He had his hands raised ready to protect his self.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!"I yelled worried.
Hidan smiled it's fine. Maybe next time I shouldn't try and scare you."he said smirking.
I nodded my head in a agreement.
"So how is your training coming along?"he asked sitting down on a rock.
"Oh its okay, I guess."I said sitting down beside him.
"That's good right?"he asked.
I nodded my head and leaned my head on his shoulder.
Hidan looked out and into the distance before looking down at me with a small smile. Before kissing my head.
Which made me blush a little.
"Sakura!"a voice said which made me sit up.
Hidan got up and hid behind a tree.
"I'm over here Naruto!"I yelled seeing the blond haired boy come running up to me with a big smile on his face.
"There you are! Come on lets go we have training to do with sasuke and our sensei, and besides why are you alone out in the woods. There could be someone watching you."he said grabbing my hand which I forcely took out of his hand.
I turned back around and saw hidan peeking out. I waved goodbye to him before running after naruto.
Hidan's Pov
I watched sakura leave with that blond haired boy.
I sighed if only sakura knew this would be the last day I will be able to see her.
I was getting forced to join a evil organization called the akatsuki and I had to be ready in a few days from now.
I know sakura was gonna be devastated.
I jumped from tree to tree and back into my village before running home.
I didn't care if people where making dirty looks at me as I ran past.
I walked inside my home and saw a guy in my home.
"Hello young boy."the figure said.
I growled "What do you want."I said gripping my kunai.
"Well you see, I only came here to give you the news that you are getting kicked out of this house."he said crossing his arms with a smirk.
My eyes widened "You can't do that!"I yelled before attacking him.
Next thing I knew I was thrown against the wall by another figure.
"I suggest you leave this house before I force you to leave."a voice said growling.
I winced in pain before opening my eyes.
The figures where gone and left me in pain.
I sat up and sighed.
I had to get ready to leave and I was going to make sure to get my revenge on my parents for what they have done.
I grabbed a piece of paper and decided to Wright
Knowing sakura she was going to be upset but this had to be done I couldn't do nothing about it.
Uh oh how is sakura going to reach when she gets the note hidan had sent to her and who were those two figures that are taking hidan out of his childhood house. Well you will have to find out! By the way there will be a book two there is about 2 more chapters left!