Justin Bieber- One Shot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WIFEYYYYYYYYYYYYY. YES I'VE WRITTEN YOU A DIRTY ONE SHOT BUT IT ISNT VERY DIRTY CZ I'VE DISCOVERED THAT I'M QUITE SHY, WHO WOULDA THOUGHT.

ENJOY IT, JULIEBEAR!! I BLOODY LOVE YOU!

~Goeeybear

****

JB One Shot

Justin Bieber. Who hasn’t heard of him? This boy had taken the world by storm, breaking records, setting new ones and claiming hearts with a simple glance. Yes, he was gorgeous. Yes, he was charming. But he was also human.

Sure, on-camera he managed to keep his cool and lovely persona but sometimes, unintentionally, he would lash out at random people. He was tired. So many concerts piled up, so many expectations, so many rumors. He just needed a darned break.

One of the times he snapped happened to be after a concert in the U.S. His OLLG had actually tried to weasel out of it. What kind of insane human does that?! Well, let me back up a little.

Julianne Mavel. Uni student, 20, natural gorgeousness, good grades, hard-worker and normal human being. Also a Belieber’s best friend. To which Julianne could only say one thing…ouch.

Justin won a VMA.

*scream*

Justin went out with Avalanna.

*scream*

Justin sang a song.

*scream*

Etc, Etc…

But one particular morning, Isabelle came running into their dorm room screaming her lungs out.

She’d gotten fan pit tickets for Justin’s concert in two weeks. Julianne was thrilled for her best friend but a huge concert arena filled with THOUSANDS of screaming Beliebers? No, thanks. But did she have a choice in the matter? Of course not.

So that’s how she found herself at a JB concert two weeks later on Izzie’s birthday, singing along to Justin’s songs and having a relatively good time. Until he had to do the OLLG thing. And he decided to pick her.

“Hello, sweetheart. What’s your name?” he’d asked, a grin on his handsome face.

Julianne stared at Justin, trying to comprehend how the hell she’d managed to get onto the stage that fast.

“Julianne,” she finally said. “Julie for short.”

“Well, Julie, you look lovely tonight,” he winked at her.

She glanced down at herself, wondering what he saw in her. Nevertheless, she muttered a thank you. And then…she started rambling.

“Uh listen, Justin. I’m here with my best friend and she’s a huge Belieber, like I’m not really one and it’s her birthday and do you mind if we switch because this isn’t fair to her and like-“

Justin’s hand clamped down on her lips. Julie blinked her wide eyes at him in shock.

“I’m sorry but when it comes to the OLLG, the rule is:-“

A chorus of Beliebers replied, “Once up, can’t get down!”

So she had to suck it up and sit it out. She’d be lying if she said she didn’t enjoy it. He’d be lying if he didn’t think she was one of the most gorgeous girls ever to be a OLLG. He’d also be lying if he said it hadn’t pissed him off that she basically rejected him. Which was part of the reason he snapped.